1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Fullbacks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

What have you guys been doing for this?

None of the fullbacks are ever interested in my school and if I want a good one, I have to waste a 5 star scholarship on some crappy fullback.

2. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

I think according to the rules, there are no restrictions other than they have to be >225lbs and speed < 88 for a position change, correct? What about a big and slower TE?

• Like Like x 1
  3. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I usually recruit TEs for the FB position because I have the same problem. They are not great but I usually have a few that are interested and meet the rules requirements.

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I usually find a TE with good run blocking power and footwork and convert him.

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

i missed position changes but that's what i am doing, lower depth chart TE at FB, the walk on FB are obviously terrible. If you can get a two or three star FB though that wouldn't be so bad, just make sure he has the skills you are looking for. Getting them interested is something I haven't been able to do though.