Funnest game of my life -- just sayin

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Kasper, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Funnest game of my life -- just sayin

**Mind you my sliders are hard as shit in my league**

(AP) Baton Rouge, LA - Ryan Tydlacka; name ring a bell? If your outside of the Kentucky Wildcat football community you probably don't know the name. The senior Punter and Kicker combo man could very well be a household name tomorrow.

Kentucky found themselves down 31-10 after a early onslaught of fumbles and LSU offense in their game Saturday in Baton Rouge. A 24 yard TD pass by Jordan Jefferson, a Dan Wheeler 41 yard FG and 2 fumble returns by the LSU defense put the tally at 24-3. A Randall Cobb TD seemed to put the momentum behind Kentucky going into the half, but a Michael Ford 55 yard TD run right out of the gate again sunk Kentucky's hopes.

Back came the Wildcats. Randall Cobb from 6 yards out, a couple interceptions by CB Randall Burden and All-Everything LB Danny Trevathan, a 23 yard TD to Anthony Mosley and a 28 yarder to Larod King (on LSU's All-American and future lottery pick CB Patrick Peterson) and UK had tied the ball game.

Head coach Joker Phillips called the next defensive stops "the most clutch play of the season". The Kentucky defense stiffened up after giving up a close first down and got the ball back to junior RB Donald Russell. Russell pounded away on a tired LSU defense, moving Kentucky into field goal range. Ryan Tydlacka lines up with 4 seconds left and sent the game winner in from 43 yards out.

Game; final score Kentucky 34, LSU 31.