1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Funny Review

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by QBKILLAR, Aug 18, 2013.

1. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Hey guys tell me if anyone else cracks up watching this dude's review? I dont hold much stock in his review but I cant stop laughing while watching it. You have to get buy the little Kick Ass 2 promo he does (not sure why he does it? must pay well?). The Madden 25 review starts at 2:59 in. You wont find another person out there who gets into Madden like this dude.

• Like Like x 4
  2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

must be one of the most annoying people on this planet...

3. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

I could set there and watch this guy all day long. Very entertaining. I could never play him in any game but I could watch and laugh my ass off while he played anybody else.

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

To each its own.

But damn, Im not sure the last time I got excited like that playing the CPU...

Maybe Super Tecmo Bowl when I was 10 when I made a goallne stand on Christian Okoye in the Superbowl.

Off the charts Trucking Rating:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

That's 5 mins of my life I'll never get back (skimmed to the Madden parts). He has roommates? o_O