Funny win

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by Drifterbub, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Funny win

We had a funny win in a cup match last night.

ST = Drifter
    RAM = Moon
    LAM = Del
    RM = Bigdood
    CM = Fecnik
    LM = KogCheeseDIP
    All = Mutt

We played pretty well all game. Were able to pass it well and move around fine. Defensively we played pretty good. Moon broke open after being fed from the backfield and found me in the box after the keeper committed to him. At the end of 90 we were all tied up at 1-1. Extra time had a few chances, including a 1v1 with me and the goalie to which I completely waffled on. Could have put it away, but alas PENALTY KIIIIIIIIIICKS.

We got to shoot first and, knowing my previous history with PKs in this year's title, decided to barely hit the ball right down the middle. The keeper dives out of the way and we went up a goal (I also got the penalty accomplishment and the stutter trait, ha). Next up the oppositions front man AIRMAILED. Then Moon: AIRMAILED. Mutt decides that he isn't going to tap the controller at all when they kick it. Their 2nd guy: AIRMAILED. DEL: AIRMAILED. Their 3rd guy: AIRMAILED. Bigdood: AIRMAILED. Their 4th guy: AIRMAILED. Fecnik: AIRMAILED. Their 5th guy: ..... off the top post and out!!!!

We win!

Pretty funny hearing everyone after each miss. We were all dying.

2. fecnik

fecnik Walk On

lol....that was ridiculous. I think the best part was Dels celebration.

Thanks for letting me play with yall.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Thats awesome hahaha

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Ha yeah. That was the other game, I thought. Or maybe I have them confused. I'm not sure what Del's guy was doing but it was hilarious when all of our guys started going over there and sitting indian-style around him... wish we would have video captured that.

5. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

n That is really funny not sure if hes trying to be a teacher or telling you all off lmao. The penalties were just so bad they were side splitting lol

6. fecnik

fecnik Walk On

i think it was being the teacher because you schooled them.

7. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Fuckin penalties!!

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

sounds like funny - sorry i couldn't be there.

how were the servers last night?

should be around a ton this weekend.

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Sucked at first. When Mutt and Moon had to leave they seemed to have cleared up instantly. We were getting matches on the first or second attempt for the rest of the night.

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Do you guys know how to do the penalties? If not, go into practice mode, their quite easy once you do a couple.

11. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I don't really know how. No matter where I point the stick or where I hit the meter my guy launches it.

Probably the biggest factor last night was that there was a decent lag on the screen. So if you were trying to time it for the green, you ended up in the yellow or orange.

12. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I know how to do the penalties, like drifter said it's the damn lag that's the problem