Future Noles. FSU recuiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TeXasfight33, Aug 1, 2010.

1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Future Noles. FSU recuiting

Future Noles

Week 2:[/COLOR]The Seminoles have 8 scholarships this year so they can go sign 9 guys. The staff has already been very busy and has signed the Number 4 center in the country.

Commitments

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Week 3

Coach Jimbo Fisher is having three young high school talnets visit the FSU TCU game this saturday. These players have been excelling on the field on the high school level and Florida State hopes to get them to commit this week.

[​IMG]

Luther Jennings: Jennings is a 6'2 217 QB. ESPN has him listed as balanced but the Seminoles wont use him or running hell be more a pocket passer. FSU is 2nd on Jennings list and he also has offers from Nebraska, Miami, and Oregon. He is the number 2 QB in the country and if the Noles can land him look for him to backup EJ Manuel his freshmen year.

Dan East:
    East is a 6'5 225 power running back. He is a power back and if the Noles land him it just may lead them to running a one back offense or a two back system the future. This guy hits the hoes and he hits them hard. When he breaks the linebackers secondary look out because youve got no shot at bringing this big boy down. currently FSU is number 2 on his list and has offers from Tennesse, Auburn, Nebraska, and Miami.

Van Howell:
    this 5'9 CB lacks height, but make up for it with tremendous speed and can tackle just about any running back and has a really high vertical. FSU is currenty number one on Vans list and has offers from Georgia and Tennesse. FSU hopes van commits after this weekend.

3. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

week 7 commitments

[​IMG]

4. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On

:mad:NOT FAIR!!!!! I WANT ESPN U150 GUYS TOO!!!!!!:mad:

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

FSU is racking up on recruits!

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yall wontbe able to handle us in a few years

7. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

They are about to grab the #1 QB if my x2 this week doesn't help me out :-(.

8. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

The Noles are back!

[​IMG]

I hate to count my chickens before they hatch but the Seminoles are a top 10 team once again and have a chance to win the ACC, not to mention theyve been getting after those recruits.

Im gonna rank the recruits i have from most skilled to least skilled and tell you why.

Van Howell :5stars: Corner Back Ennis, Texas
    [​IMG]

Van Howell is small at 5'9 but makes up for it with lockdown coverage and the god given ability to jump. He has good speed not great and has great acceleration if u beat him hell be sure to catch up quick. The most important attribute he has is the fact that he recognizes what the offense is throwing at him, if its a run he reacts quick and makes the tackle or if its a pass he reacts quick and goes up and gets the ball.

Phill Rawlins :5stars: Wide Receiver Eusita Florida
    [​IMG]

When you look at a kid like Phil you see raw talent. He has so much raw ability but so much to work on if he is going to be an outstanding player for Florida State. Things like route running, and catching are the attributes keeping him from being a great Receiver.

Pat Poland :5stars: Defensive tackle.
    [​IMG]

Pat Poland weighs a whopping 290 lbs and is 6 ft 3 in. I feel absolutely bad for Jacory Harris :). Poland has great speed for a DT and has great pursuit to the ball, he is also great at getting off blocks. Poland adds size and just may be the piece coach fisher is looking for if he wants to switch to a 3-4 defense.

Eric Green :5stars: MLB South Boston, Virginia

Green is almost the perfect inside linebacker for a 3'4 scheme on defensive, he is strong and fast. he wont see action on thefield his freshmen year but will impact this defense heavily throughout next 4 or 5 years.

more to come.....