Future of C2C 2011

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Ok guys, as we already know Dru will be leaving the OD soon and Basis will be when TW12 drops at the end of March. I also know that Brian plans to drop after next season. I need to know who else is going to either leave or take a sabbatical until NCAA 12 drops. Right now I'm in it until at least the end of May. I also need to know if anyone leaving plans to be back because I would like to know if the spots I'm offering are permanent or just for the rest of this game.

Papa - End of May - Be back for 12
    Dru50 - Done - Possibly back for 12
    Basis4aDay56 - Possibly 1 more season
    BDSDIGITAL - 1 more season
    Beazus Christ - Uncertain
    Maxattax34 - Until 12
    smlVICTORIES53 - DONE - Possibly back for 12
    Twister18 - Until 12
    Juggernautblitz - Until 12
    bravejaf - Until 12
    Bondzai007 - Until 12
    vBIG SLICKv - Until 12

2. Papa Perry

I also wanna say that if the 1 premier league per member rule is set into place we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Right now all I wanna know is when you plan to drop and if your coming back.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I'll play until the 2012 comes out. If we have to do 2 premier dynasties, It would be a tough decision but Trifecta would get the nod.

4. Papa Perry

My automatic choice would be that C2C just wouldn't be premier next year. I don't want this league torn apart just so we can have a sig.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have no plans to stop at this point, might change if I start playing other games but for now I plan to stick with all 3 of my leagues till 12.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im not stopping, and making C2C non-premiere next year makes the most sense right now.

Ill be back in c2c for 12 100%. Been here since day1 and I aint leaving

Also, ill say it again. If everyone quits I want the file. Dont want to let this one die before 12 drops

7. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I'm in till 12 drops or until my gf stops giving me the good stuff because I'm "always playin that damn game with my little buddies."

• Like Like x 1
  8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I am taking a break after next season, but I'm doing that in all leagues. I was going to wait until after the respective seasons to tell the commissioners officially. I just think I've gotten all the enjoyment I'm going to get out of ncaa 11.

I 100% plan to be back for ncaa 2012 whether it's premiere or not.

9. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'd like to save my spot for 2012, but once I move next week I'm not 100% I'm coming back to any of my OD's for the rest of the NCAA 2011 game cycle.

That said, if you really feel the need to fill my spot and can't do it without giving someone a permanent spot, do what you gotta do.

Personally, I don't see the reason to rush and fill a spot to just fill a spot. I think you guys would be better off running with 9 or 10 solid guys that you know that taking the best of the 'poo-poo' platter of guys that may be looking for a spot at this point, just to keep the league at 12 guys. Just my opinion.....

• Like Like x 2
  10. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I would also like to see it non as well.

11. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I agree with not filling the spots just to fill them. those that stay would be able to get through weeks pretty fast.

12. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Tiger Woods comes out March 29th, so I'll play until then. Not sure if I'll be back in C2C next year but I might -- I think I'd like a spot either here or in Trifecta. I'm going to cap myself at 2 online dynasties next year, and I'm in one that is run off-site that I'm going to stay in.

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

yea im only going to be in 2 also and im not sure what will happen to TF4 at this point...

14. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I 2nd or 3rd or 4th this motion, I would rather not fill just for the sake of filling. Those left would really be able to move through pretty quick.

If we are limited to only 2 premier than I would want this one to go non as I will keep Trifecta as my premier league.

15. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

*sheds tear*

16. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

lol. everybody had to emotionally detach themselves from the league when i started winning NCs.
    jk its trifecta's fault.

17. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

This is my only league, the only game I play (besides COD w/family), so I'm in it until I'm booted out eventually. I wish I had more time for games. NBA2k, TW, Madden, I love them all but just don't have time to play.

18. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Perry, don't start filling temporary spots just to keep 12 in the league. That will fuck everything up. If people are coming back for '12, just leave that spot open.

19. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Yeah, filling spots for a couple months doesn't make much sense.

20. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Bond, please change your avatar. Every time Noles posts a gif I think it was a post by you. Needless to say, that is a major letdown, hahah!

• Like Like x 1
  21. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Tell me about it....Noles has absolutely ruined Ari Gold.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Papa Perry

Last I checked I believe I have won 2 also. And both of my NC games were against users...

23. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

didnt I beat you in the NC? something about a last second bomb/fg...[​IMG]

25. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I hear Brian may have a new protege you may want to consider Perry.....goes by the name Bertaman I think.....