Future of the 4th Horseman

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Dec 28, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Ok fellas, we're going into Season 5 and while we've been moving along well we need to breathe new life into the dynasty. I know we've been lacking in content besides recaps but we need to add a little more to the day to day content. Here's some things I'd like to see more of starting next season.

1. More recruiting chatter. Whether it's a dedicated thread to the important recruiting battles. A report on the top 150, whatever we just need more discussion going on about our recruits.

2. Team updates. Let's give more info about what's going on with our teams. That can be injuries, who's hot, who's not, impact players over the course of the season. All of these can provide more insight on our respective teams.

3. More chatter in general. Come in talk random shit, let's make this thing fun and lively.

2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I don't have acess to the dynasty wire while at work so it's hard for me to post a ton of in depth content as far as summaries etc go. But I generally reply to every post and try to throw people under the bus whenever I can.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I will do some more recruiting info now that I can recruit my own players.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Done done and done....

Once my team gets good, i will rape!

/Thread

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Doesn't help when the weeks last forever when bowl games/championship week should take no time.