Future of the League

Discussion in 'The Final Countdown' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 23, 2014.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Austin1990
    recchem2000
    Bucs
    MaxATX34
    UofCWildcat
    BRUCE80
    hornfaninbama

This past Friday was offered a job opportunity that will require me to pick up and move away. The job requires a bit of traveling, and I am having to really evaluate my priorities and streamline my free time.

We're down to 8 members including myself. I do enjoy playing in this league, but I have to be honest. I was much more hopeful that the our initial 12 members would stay on board, and the collective would do a better job being activity and making this an awesome league. As commissioner I am responsible, but my lack of time to drive content was one of the major reasons I was not interested in the position initially.

This new job is a game-changer. I would like to continue as a part of the league, but it has been tough as it is to put effort into playing and advancing on time when it feels most simply play their games. There have been several users participating and creating content; and I thank them for it. If we're honest though, this particular area of the league has been mediocre at best. I really thought with our group of veterans it would be much different. I am responsible and own my part.

With that said after this coming off-season I will be stepping down from the commissioner position. I think somebody who has the time and passion to get the most out of this group and make this league awesome should step up and grab the bull by the horns. I hope at least one person fits that criteria within this group.

I just wanted to be up front with you guys and do what is in the best interest of the league. I will be moving around the 2nd week of May. Thank you for efforts and hopefully you understand my position.

Irish

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

I'd be willing to step up and take over if nobody else has any objections. Though I've never been a commish before so if I run the league into the ground apologies.

• Like Like x 4
  3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I think you'll do a great job. 1st step...UGA gets the Death Penalty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. IrishBearcat

I was hoping this would be the case because I know you'll do a fantastic job.

5. IrishBearcat

Would I be able to transfer commish without any glitches? Haven't tried it before..

6. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

We've passed it back and forth a few times in the flashback and so far no glitches.

7. IrishBearcat

That's good to hear. Bucs would you be okay if I throw the tag your way just before advancing us to week 14?

8. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Yeah thats fine.

9. IrishBearcat

Cool