Future of The Rise

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Mar 15, 2010.

?

What should we do with the Rise?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2010.
  1. Continue the League

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Start Over

100.0%
  3. Let it die.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Future of The Rise

With the decreased activity lately I thought we should discuss the future of the league. The way I see things there are three ways to handle this. And they are...

1) Continue to Season 4 and select all new teams (or keep your current one), no restrictions on teams.

2) Start over with all new teams, again no restrictions. Two-Three users per conference. At least two per conference though, can't make it too easy.

3) Let the league die.

Either way I am going to drop all team restrictions and let anyone be anyone in any conference. All input is useful into the future of this league because it needs a major activity boost. Vote in the poll too (y)

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Cmon guys. I need opinions and votes. If less than half vote by the time this closes I'll take it as no one wants to continue.

3. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

To be honest, I don't see what the problem has been with so far, but to each his own.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

The problem is pretty much little to no activity on the boards. People are starting to miss games as well.

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I do all my summaries but there really isn't too much to comment on besides mizzou restarting every 3 weeks and I passed on that opportunity cuz hova did a good job at that! I suppose I could start commenting on other peoples games or how assholes like vandy steal my top recruit (solid pick up at dt btw) so if the league continues, ill post more outside of my team page.

6. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

lol, just glad I finally got a top recruit in the nation. I have no huge problem with the league, though I understand if people get tired of it and want to kill it. The only problem I have is that I lose all of the time, but I just need to stop sucking, so yea.

7. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Only problem I have with the league is that it's too freaking hard to run the ball, but that's something I have to work on, I guess.

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

i would like to continue with the league just wish we had more recruits to work with. The bonus ones are sweet but also not using aggressive gameplan settings against those computer Joe Montanas on Heisman is killer.

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

lmao Beazus. I'm willing to stay if others want to

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alright well I can work on moving in some more bonus recruits in Season 4.

All I ask is a bit more activity. Remember not too long ago we'd advance almost daily and summaries were crazy lol. That's what I'd like to see again.