Future Plans for the Rivalry

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Sep 9, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Future Plans for the Rivalry

Being that I think most people are going to be alright with a Wed and Sat advancement schedule, I personally think we should get on that schedule now. If we wait until Saturday to start the Dynasty over then we will be in sync with our advancement schedule and keep everything rolling from there. This will also give us a couple of days to get some of these open spots filled...Any suggestions or thoughts?

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

When you say start it over do you mean start a new one completely or continue in the week you are currently in?

3. ThaEra25

Yeah I should have explained that better. We will continue in the week the dynasty left off, week 12 currently. On Saturday I plan on simming that week and begin week 13.

Now with that being said, I sent out some invites already and any new owner that gets in before Saturday 6pm Central, can go ahead and either play the week 12 game and/or do any recruiting for that week if it hasnt been done already.

New Owners will not be "required" to alter their recruiting board to meet league requirements if the team was previously a computer controlled team. With that being said, that owner would only be allowed to spend their 10 hours on the current recruits, you can only add a player to your board if it does not violate the Recruiting Restrictions when you do so. This part of it I'm sure will be a work in progress, so please feel free to post any questions, suggestions, or concerns regarding this issue.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

What happened to Maynard? I see him posting at other sites. Did he just abondon this?

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

That's why I stepped in......not sure why he just got up and left. Seemed like a good group........trying to save it so these guys can continue what they started

6. ThaEra25

Not sure what happened to Maynard but we are moving forward at this point without him.

7. Papa Perry

Hey guys just so y'all know I wont be on live til tomorrow around 5:30 central

8. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

im kinda mixed up. so ur gonna start a brand new one and just sim it to week 13 or yall are a few weeks behind and jus simming some weeks to catch up?

9. ThaEra25

No we are not starting a new one, we are continuing where we left off...I have sent out invites to all owners who are on board at this point, so feel free to play the current weeks game and/or spend your recruiting hours (being mindful of the rules earlier in this post)...On Saturday at 6pm central time I will advance to the next week and we move forward.

In the event you play your current game and/or recruit and receive commits, please post summaries in the designated thread...

10. ThaEra25

All owners both new and old, please go in the dynasty and spend your recruiting hours before the advance or those hours will be wasted. If you were in the orginal dynasty/file and already did your recruiting you still need to go in and recruit. Being that this is a new file it still shows everyone having available hours to spend.

11. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Be sure you guys delete all the online dynasty files off of your HDD by going into dashboard manually.

See what happened in TT 1 for examples of what can happen when files conflict. Even if it is the current dynasty's file, delete it too and then redownload it when you log back in.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

So am I supposed to play my game against Michigan? If so I am available most of today and tomorrow to play that game.

13. Papa Perry

Damn, I just looked on the website and saw that I was 4-6, guess that sets me up for rebuilding.

14. ThaEra25

Brave, if yall can get the game in, go ahead. If not we will just sim it due to our short time frame right now.

Please pay close attention to Drifter's post regarding the new dynasty file. This is very important!!!!!!!!!