Fuzzy's GOTW: Week 11 Giants vs Eagles

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by fuzzyl0gic, Mar 31, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

The Eagles will face the Giants on the road in Week 11, and this inner-division rivalry game is a must win for both teams if they want a shot at the playoffs. After the Redskins loss to the Dolphins in Week 10, the gap narrows and the race for the division grows tighter:​
    [​IMG]
    Let's take a look at the stats:​
    [​IMG]
    The Giants average more points on offense, but the Eagles narrow the gap with fewer points allowed on defense. New York has the edge in the turnover margin, but they have struggled on third down attempts all year long, only managing to convert 41.2% of them. The Eagles are coming off a tough loss (7-30) to the Bears, and the Giants seemed to switch up their offense in a much needed win (37-21) over the 49ers. Bradshaw had a big day in the running game, will the Giants stick with a more balanced attack in this one? I predict whoever wins the turnover margin and TOP will edge out a close victory, I have the Giants winning this one 28-24.​

• Like Like x 3
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Awesome job fuzzyl0gic

Spot on with your preview (and hopefully the score). Huge game in the NFC East.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I wish there was a way both teams could lose, lol.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Always could be a tie!

5. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

GIANTS WIN 42 21 Good Work I Peench

6. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Well, I did my part and lost, LMAO. Giants were too much for me this time, they got their revenge. Now we both have to go after the Redskins.