FYI - 9ers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 9, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

FYI - 9ers

he played this really crappy (against the rules) defense all freaking night long. It looked simular to the 4-2-5 nickle defense, but I am not 100% sure. His line was spread wide and his lb's wider. With his speed that was impossible to run against.

He played a TON of shotgun. At the begining it was really bad, and it got better at the end (when i came back on him). He done this really cheesy play that i saved one time where it was a screen, but he runs left and to the line with his qb and throws it behind his back across to the right to his rb running a screen. pretty crappy, unsim player who seems to do what it takes to win.
    (n) from me!

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Well, do you think he should be warned or dealt with further? Remember he is on his last warning.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

How many times did he run that Crabtree screen? When him and Sam played and he got behind, he must have ran that play at least 5 or 6 times.

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I knew something was fishy when he started off so good. Figures. Freakin took the best LB's in the draft too, now if he leaves somebody gets that..

5. natedawg212000

he ran it 2, maybe 3 times. he has a funny way of hitting that play big though. I dont want anything to be done, just for us to know. I am always very very weary about doing anything after playing me, because i am the commish. he swears he didn't do what i am saying he did, but i stand by what i said. much like the falcons owner, these kinda guys take care of themselves.

6. natedawg212000

SOMETHING must be done about this guy. IMO i am calling for a boot vote after the season.

7. natedawg212000

This is NOT what the OMFL is all about.

8. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I received AIM's from both parties involved. I pasted them below.

I'm going to bed right now but just wanted to post this real quick. Will invoke more of opinion tomorrow. Nate, I've given your Commander and Chief title back.

9. natedawg212000

I too have to go recover from this weekend. I dont know what to do about this guy. IMO hes another texans owner, except with an attitude. He never does anything wrong, yet everyone complains.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

To add to all of this, Chrisdstan had filed a massive complaint about him last night. I was going to post it but he said he had video highlights I was waiting for. He said the EXACT same things huff said about dirtch...almost word for word. Hard to think that is a coincidence....I'll talk to Chris to see if he has videos uploaded yet.

BTW after talking to Chris he actually seems like a solid guy. He says he's really going to try to be more active this next year. Good convo.

But Dirtch and Joeseph....oh my. If those are our reps in the OMFL Bowl that's pretty crappy cheese. LOL.

11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Here we go. Now look how far he got... superbowl and will probably win.

I talked to shuffman also and he said the EXACT same things word for word as he told you guys. That matches up to what happened to nate and chris. Thats bullshit that he's saying to look at the stats for tackles... I play a 2-2-5 sometimes on 3rd and long and you can easily put your LB's at different positions and what not... its also easy to tell because they are not in a stance. He can easily place his freak LB's in positions the DE would be on the edge standing and use a variety of coverages/blitzes.

I call for a boot. Also someone is friends with him in the league, I think its joseph oddly enough... they play at each others houses sometimes.

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

Delicate situation. We are already down 1 owner. . .tough time to recruit, and we don't want open teams heading into the offseason.

That said, if he played so poorly even against our commish, imagine what he is doing to the other guys.

Sounds like most of the complaints from Nate, Chrisdstan, Huffman, and Mustang have to do with unrealistic formations and personnel use. His actual 'game play' is sim enough.

So my solution would be to give him a final warning about this...allow our Ombudsman Weblink to do his job and talk to him via AIM or PM. Explain to him EXACTLY what formations and personnel are allowed and what isn't. Tell him after this if we see video evidence of him using 1-5-5 3-3-5 or 2-5 formations excessively then he will be booted plain and simple. Then we tell whoever is playing against him in the OMFL Bowl what to watch for. If it happens save a replay, show it to us, then we boot him.

That is my suggestion. Maybe truly, honestly he is just confused about what exactly is 'sim' formation and personnell wise.

Just my opinion here....use it as you may....

13. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I agree with Dunlap, I think the same thing should be done with Joseph and his playaction or motion.(whatever he was doing.) We have new rules for next season for this, but he needs to know now to cut it out because doing that is not sim and I'm sure Jeremy will notice it in their game.

14. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I think once we release the new rules for next season then we can start cracking down on all these formation and sim issues. Also shuffman told me he records all his games, did he not record this one vs Dritsch?? I would like to see it.

15. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I would hate to call someone out in the freaking OMFL Bowl but if he gets crazy I guess I will have to pause the game and try to hash this thing out.

I have played LOTS on ea lobby games so I have a good idea is someone is taking advantage of the AI.

The thing is he might do whatever it takes to win due to the fact that this game cant really be simmed. I wouldnt want it to be anyways. I usually have a very high tolerance for irregular gameplay, so its gonna have to be pretty bad for me to cause an all-stop.

16. Jeremy

I would hate to call someone out in the freaking OMFL Bowl but if he gets crazy I guess I will have to pause the game and try to hash this thing out.

I have played LOTS on ea lobby games so I have a good idea is someone is taking advantage of the AI.

The thing is he might do whatever it takes to win due to the fact that this game cant really be simmed. I wouldnt want it to be anyways. I usually have a very high tolerance for irregular gameplay, so its gonna have to be pretty bad for me to cause an all-stop.

17. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Jeremy, I have said this before, but I will say it again because it is relative. When he played Sam mid way through the season, Sam was up 13-0 at the half and was dominating the game. In the 2nd half he went TOTAL cheese and ran about 3 plays the whole second half. Sam stopped most of them, but 1 or 3 got through and he won the game late. It was complete BS. So expect him to cheese if he gets down. Watch the WR screen to Crabtree and ANYTIME you see him go PA, run to Vernon Davis.

18. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Yeah, he did the Crabtree screen and another play for the whole fourth quarter. He gets big gains on the WR screens, sorry I didn't mention that before because i was more upset at myself for giving up a big lead, and let him do it with essentially one play. WEB was watching our game

19. natedawg212000

After talking with Jeremy and releasing of the new rules, I have decided that Claven will give him a good 'talking' too about all his issues. He still runs the 3-3-5 as his defense most of the time, and that is already against our rules. With the new rules, and Claven's talking to, we will see what he does.

Claven please announce.

20. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Yeah I will talk with him and update after doing so.

21. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I just talked to Dristch. He understands some of the new rules we are placing in and knows to read all the new rules once posted. He also understands what is expected of him and what caused people to complain about his gameplay. Hopefully he will adjust nicely

22. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I took the night to calm down. I didn't want to get on and post in anger, but I will NEVER play this guy again. I do not care if it is the super bowl, I will find a sub and hope my team wins. I beat this cheeser last night, but it was the most frustrated I have been in a game since I've been in the OMFL. He ran the same damn play on offense the whole game. 3 wides, play action, pass to his fast receiver in the slot. It got to the point that he made me cheese to stop his cheesing. I just sat on this play the whole second half and I picked him 6 times. On defense, he ran 3-3-5 or 1-5-5 way over 50% of the time. His LB's are fast so I could not get any running game the whole time. You can look at the stats and it will back up everything I am saying. The only player to do anything was his 3rd WR. He had about 8 catches for 160 yds. He is a 95 speed so it was almost impossible to stop. If you watch the 5 highlights I posted, you can see that they are all play action and he looks for the slot. When he could not his the slot receiver, he got in trouble and threw picks. Then he had the game won 10-7 with 1:30 or so to go and he was STILL lining up 3 wide and throwing to his speedy WR. He could have run the clock down, but he tried to embarrass me. Then once he got that first 1st down, I knew what he was doing AGAIN so I went back to my cheese. The next play he threw his little WR screen (I think because he knows I have said things about it) and I made him fumble the ball. Then I finally picked up his cheesy ass defense and drove down and scored on him with 5 seconds left to win. No matter how much we change the rules, this guy will always adjust his game to walk that fine line of cheesing. I do not care if he is reprimanded or booted. I am not big on bitching about owners play or calling for them to be booted, but I wanted to atleast put this on record. If we are matched up again, I will just get a sub. I want nothing to do with this guy. I am still angry and need to step away for a day or so to calm down. He should honestly just play online games all day long. He would have a great record on there.

23. Jeremy

I guess we know what has to be done here.

24. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

25. natedawg212000

pathetic. I'll call the vote