1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FYI - Executive Decision

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 7, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

FYI - Executive Decision

Dunlap won't post this, so I am. Things are a bit tight for him and it was going to be several weeks after Madden came out before he could get it. I told him to take it from the OMFL fund and replace it as he gets it in the next few weeks. I just want everyone to know about this so that we are all held accountable for this money.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cool with me. Dunlap was huge in getting the funds together. If I had more I would personally help buddy, but things are pretty tight with me too. I am probably going to have to wait a week or two myself. Thank goodness for my NCAA game.

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

That's cool. We know he's good for it and I don't have a problem if someone else on the board needed to do the same.

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Im cool with that

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Glad he will be able to grab it!

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yah I should be able to, I'm out of town tomorrow but I might be back. With a the job change things have gotten really tight. I should have it by this Friday no matter what. Thanks guys!