1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FYI for everyone

Discussion in 'Slush Fund' started by Glen Cieske, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I want to make sure everyone knows my schedule.

I work Friday thru Tuesday - 5am to 130pm cst (off on Wed/Thur)

During the months of August, September and October I coach high school football. Practices on friday, sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday from 3-6pm

Thursday nights I have games 530 kickoff (freshman)

Friday nights I assist on the varsity with film, stats etc. (7pm kickoff)

For the most part I am able to use my phone to get on the boards and check out everything. If you need to anyone can text me @ 414-254-2365. Weather its a league issue or not feel free, I don't mind talking football strategy it makes the day go by faster.

• Like Like x 2
  2. hittaondapayroll

hittaondapayroll Walk On

best time game time for me is m-f 8:15 am - 4:30 pm(finish time ) sometimes till 9ish ... friday nights yes for sure sat and sun all day but depending ... all times PST western time

go bears

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

My availability is to start game at roughly 9-10 am till 11am Monday through Saturday, and also 915 pm till midnight Monday through Saturday as well. My Sundays I usually am unavailable. Available times listed are central time.

My availability may change because of the following:

My work schedule, I started a new job and when brought up to full speed I will be working every other weekend. I won't play user games those weekends.

Since my wife does not drive due to physical limitations, I drive her anywhere she needs to go, example she has follow up appointments because of hip replacement surgeries in September, on those 2 days I won't play a user game.

Best way to find me is pm on here.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. bamaboy2799

bamaboy2799 Walk On

I will be available Monday-Wednesday from 5-8 P.M. to start user games because I have football practice after school and need to go to sleep at a certain time to get up for school the next day. Thursday I will not be available at all. Friday I will be available at anytime after 5 P.M. On the weekends I usually sleep until about 10 A.M. so on Saturday I will be available until then to midnight. On Sunday I will be available from 10 A.M.-8 P.M. so I can wake up for school in the morning. I live in the CST timezone if anybody needs to do the conversions for the times.

5. dukies2011

dukies2011 Walk On

I am free usually from 5 pm to 10 pm CST everyday

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  6. hittaondapayroll

hittaondapayroll Walk On

is that am to pm or pm to pm or am to am or pm to am

7. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

that post confused me the first time i read it

• Like Like x 1