FYI on open teams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Feb 22, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I talked to Bruce already and we are gonna offer the open team to backlash. He is a solid active guy in WFL and wajo can be next. Wajo has been a little random and not that active right now. That being said after West talks with the Departed, gaddy woud ike the 49ers he is a fan and has seniority for the most part. If that happens Claven is thinking about the skins which he is a huge fan of as well. That all being said if everything goes as planned it looks like the open team would be the Panthers. I will confirm with Claven tonight. Also I talked with sanano about the dritsch situation they are good friends. He said he knows he could be a little "snarky" at times and was fine with it. He also said maybe time away woud allow Dritsch to change and come back like sanano did himself.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Snarky. Excellent word.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I also agree, if dritsch handles it cooly and is open to change, he can be welcomed back. If he starts cussing and calling BS, then mot so much

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

LOL, whatta word man! I agree with everything you guys are saying. Only thing that sucks is losing my only rival in the NFCS. I knew it would happen sooner or later any ways.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Just to confirm if the boot is official Gaddy will take the 49ers and Claven will take the Redskins leaving Caro open.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

sounds good.