FYI - Texas Tech/Ruinic

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 29, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

FYI - Texas Tech/Ruinic

He just texted me. He was playing the cpu (Texas), up 2 TD mid way thru 4th when power went out. He is staying in a hotel during his move. I told him he can replay the cpu. Just for the record though, restarts vs. the cpu are not allowed normally, except in unusual circumstances like this. Wanted to let everyone know incase they see the game was started twice

2. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

i apologize guys, so power came back but i havent been able to get anything going as far as playing again, i appreciate you allowing me the chance to play again, though tomorrow we have a long drive since we finally head out and leave Fort stewart and head to Mobile, AL. so honestly just through me back on auto and ill have to take whatever loses are coming. its unfortunate cause i know i can beat them but this is just the luck of the draw

thanks for being patient and cant wait to be back playing to show yall what TX tech can really do, prolly wont get much of a season out of Potts though, he had an awesome start to his season

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

just keep me updated man so i know what to do with user games.

as for your text...just replay the game. if you blow out the cpu, if you lose to them, whatever...let the chips fall where they may. hopefully you get the same result, but not likely