FYI: www.justin.tv

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jms493, Jul 27, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

FYI: www.justin.tv

For all of you that dont know me. I am big into Video and broadcasting user vs user games. I recorded all of my user vs user T1 games last year and uploaded highlights to youtube. I do not plan on doing that here. Maybe a bowl user game or National Championship game.

I DO plan on broadcasting all of my user vs user games on www.justin.tv/jms493 Therefore if you have a game coming up with me you can view the whole game the day after in the archives there. Everyone else can watch the game LIVE and participate in the chatbox. The only rules for the chatbox is no help is to be given to the players.

It wont help the player I am playing to watch the cast while playing me as it is about 5-10 seconds behind the live action. If anything it will probably screw you up.

Anyways this is really helped Tradition 1 and I hope it will help you guys feel more engaged in the dynasty.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

it's a very cool thing for anyone with the ability to do it. usually most of the league logged on and watched the games and chatted it up/made fun of jms during it. good way to get to know each other.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

There a few benefits.

• We all get to see different styles of players
    • We get to see you "Money" plays...which will no longer be money when we all know them
    • It is a easy way to police the new players and make sure nothing shady is happening.
    • It is so much fun to watch me come back from 21 points and crush Jugg's dream of a championship.
    • Then Watch me throw 3 pick sixes in a National title game........oh the memories.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Also if anyone is technically savy and want to know what is needed to do this and how you can contact me over live or check this thread out.

[ame="http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1295"]How to Broadcast on Justin.tv - Tradition Online[/ame]

I have a word Document I can send to people who want to know how to capture video and create highlights. Let me know if you want it and I will email it to you.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

This is how I broadcast. This is not me but this exactly how I set up the video broadcasting and the same hardware.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_JNuSAWiyI"]YouTube- How to Stream with the HD PVR online![/nomedia]