FYI

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Just checked the settings,

Recruiting is set on Varsity. Just thought I'd let you know.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I know I did it on purpose to start the year. I found that if it is set on the lower setting when you generate recruits there are a higher quantity of good recruits. I am switching it to All-American at the advance. For the first couple of years I am going to do this so teams all have a better chance of picking up a 5 star or two.

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Along that line, I didn't think it would affect me being a 6 star I am getting mine. I thought it would help those 5 star and maybe even a 4 star program.

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Ah, no wonder. The initial interest in Auburn is mind-boggling. I'm going to be adding some serious talent.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm cool with it. There's actually a five star in play for GT, and he's at a need position. The rest looks about right - some four star interest, lots of three star interest, etc. If we do a top 30m list, I should at least be able to get a mention once during the year.

6. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

oh i like this..i thought we were going with varsity the entire season...I'm down with this.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

And with my team being a four star, I plan to sign all 25. I think this system is going to work out well.

Question: Can four star and below sway transfers and such? I think I'm going to allow this in SN. Thought I'd ask.

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

No I want to keep away from sways all together. I guess there is a glitch going around that doesn't enable some teams to sway, so to level things you cannot sway.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Fair enough. The recruiting edge is good enough for me. I look forward to getting started.

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I thought guys would like to recruit easier. This will make building teams fun, also there is a bit of strategy that goes into who to target. Being a 6 star, I only get 3 five stars so I have to choose who I want out of the pool of about 10 prospects highly interested in my school.

11. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I figure that you would get a year to build, maybe two if things go bad. After that you have the same handcuffs that I have on.