1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

G Tech and Miami

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Colemanchu, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

G Tech and Miami

I'm thinking Tuesday or Wedensday would be best. I could play Monday night but won't be home until after 7 pacific and I always play like crap after 12 hours of work. The other two days I can play anytime as long as I have some notice.

2. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Sounds great man. We can set this up for Tuesday at around 5 Pacific. I usually get home late Mondays and Tuesdays but I can play it at around 7pm Central time.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

That's perfect. My girlfriend has open house/parent teacher conferences? It will give me a better chance to focus, I can't afford to go 0-2.

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

LOL..I get to play you and watch my 14 month old. If I pause it here and there, you will know why. Unless.......Your kicking my ass. Then its me throwing the controller