**G-Unit & JFunk's Cream of the Crop Radio Show #2, 2012 Season!!**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**G-Unit & JFunk's Cream of the Crop Radio Show #2, 2012 Season!!**

[​IMG]

Were back.....and we got a great show for our favorite Cream of the Crop & TF members!!!

New Feature:

You will notice highlights playing for the first 5 minutes or so of the show. These are Cream of the Crop Highlights only from the past few weeks of the season.

Cream of Crop Members:

Please keep saving several video highlights for each one of your games and upload them to your EAsportsworld. I will personally go in and download them and add your highlights for the show each week. Please do your best to save highlights and upload them each week. I think it adds alot the show to see highlight's from everyones games. Just give me a heads up when you upload some, so I can hop on your EAsportsworld and extract them.

For Non-Cream of the Crop Members: If you send me your EAsportsworld links and tell me you got some good highlights, I will download them and add your highlights to the second and third portions of our show.

Enjoy the show. We think we hit some good topics this week. Please give us your feedback and opinions. We want to get some guests on. So let us know if you got a microphone and we'll get ya on.

Part 1:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NPk3eWEJqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NPk3eWEJqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfTXOv0-Go4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfTXOv0-Go4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUZWYLnJMHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUZWYLnJMHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Part 4:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_iJJPucva4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_iJJPucva4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Good shit fellas.

As always the smace opinion on all things Cream.

Power rankings are good for the bottom half but having played some of the top, this is my take.

Cream of the Cream

#1 Notre Dame- ratings say they are #1 and the way the game plays out you have to play great and have a good mobile / running qb to move the ball. I played almost perfect against them and lost. If my players played half as well and stayed health i would not have lost to MIA or FLA in my opinion.

The future looks good, loads of srs but the best recruits are waiting and a good redshirt plan due to no need to play young guys. should be top 3 for the next 3 years.

#2 Florida- Ratings say they are about #2 and even with the injuries i would have, and was having troubles with their team. What keeps them back at #2, is their offense at least against me was not as strong as ND's. In our game backups who had turnovers and freshmen kicker gave away 21 direct points and another 7 with another poor kickoff. And i had no ball control with QB, HB and captain and #2 WR out of the game.

Future- they might have the best underclass roster. Many Default roster RS jrs are still on the team. might be #1-3 next season. Key move was red shirting wr Debose , who will be the impact offensive player next year.

#3 Miami- JCA might be coach of the year when you factor how good his roster is vs how he performs on the field. roster to roster his team was better than mine in some areas. The key for a good coach is he used those areas. FSU is a higher rated team then MIA in most areas and he came out with the win. Unfortunatly the key to our game, besides the 2 missed 30 yd fgs and the fumble inside the 5, was Lamar Miller. He is out for the season. Until JCA can get an impact replacement he will be pressed to hold the #3 spot.

future- Good recruits and it looks like they will have the top class, but MIA will lose so many players and starters. no matter how good, most recruits in this game need 2 to 3 years to have an impact. The oline will be shredded losining 4 starters and oline rating avg should drop 10 points. Dline will lose players. secondary and defense in general will be hit hard. Lamar miller coming back could help big time but he is the top rated HB, so pro is an option.

Next in the mix

FSU- great roster, great recruits good balance have not played them but roster wise they have good balance. could still put it together to get in the Cream of the crop.

future- lose many players but has the best long term roster with quality and depth spread out with many default roster guys left for next year and good to great recruit backups.

Michigan-good roster sound game plan. the PS3 issues have held them back from the cream of the crop. should have a say in the Big ten and BCS titles.

future-Good default roster players will be back next year but lose a ton of players. good recruiting. should end up remaining in the middle of the pack. Need a QB or impact offensive player in recruiting.

LSU- The most default roster guys coming back, this year and next. outstanding recruits the issue is some of the players are great but not balanced across all positions.

future-Need QB and secondary, oline to develop.

Ohio St-great talent just really need a qb to step up and move back to the Cream of the Crop group.

future- depends on qb and who goes pro.

GTech- very good young roster but youth is also the problem, mostly on defense. Still can get to the top but from a roster stand point they are in the mix group of teams.

Future- young roster, not as highly rated as other teams roster, but great for what they need to do within their schemes.

Out of the BCS title mix but could still with luck win conf so it aint over teams.

WIsc- has the best roster in this group but it is not balanced, they have like 6 or 7 QB's. loads of key srs.

future- needs recruits and roster balance

Bama-Great roster balance but the youngest team in the dynasty, especially at LB and oline. Two of the most important positions in user games. The 22 srs the first year vs 11 fresh have come back to haunt the Tide. At the time the progression was different and redshirting the whole class did not matter. With the patch that changed progression that hurt the Tides long term development by weakening the class of 2013(next year) compared to all other teams.

Future- should be in this pack next year as well since the best jr Bama has is Mitchell, who will most likly go pro and only 4 rs seniors. While others have tons of default roster guys coming back(next year will be RS srs)

Tenn- good squad, good recruits, I know because i have lost a few players to the cpu controlled Tenn that i wanted Great QB and good supporting players-
    injuries to Richardson and Okunu hurt the Vols and getting the roster straight could take a few years.

NC State- trude needs a few seasons to get his type of players and get his system in place.

3. Iron Mickey

Great take Smace. Thank you for listening in my man. We will incorporate your post for the next show.

4. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Awesome show but my defense isn't that good at all, I'm just fortunate to have 2 byes this early in the year.

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Fair enough Noknee, that can definitely skew the stats.

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Another great show guys, sorry I couldn't hook up with you guys to get on this weekend. I look forward to being on in the future.

7. Dean

Dean Walk On

great stuff this week. Keep it up

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Another great show guys, great stuff. I like how you're incorporating the highlites. I'll join in one of these shows

9. Iron Mickey

Yo better damnit......soon...lol

10. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Not to play Debbie Downer here but I do honestly think the show should be shortened up. I love all the info presented but I don't think it should be longer than 20-25 minutes. Maybe not cover every topic eevry week or not go as in-depth. I hope this doesn't sound rude because I absolutely love the show it's just sitting around for 40 minutes may not be something eevryone will do and I definitely want this to be something everyone hears every part of.

11. Iron Mickey

They generally wont be this long. We just wanted to hit on alot of topics we had planned out this go around. It was 34 minutes, not 40. Most shows will be in the 25 minute range.