***G-Unit & JFunk's Cream of the Crop Radio Show Week 1***

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

***G-Unit & JFunk's Cream of the Crop Radio Show Week 1***

G-Unit & JFunk's Cream of the Crop Radio Show Week 1

[​IMG]

JFunk & myself wanted to add something else to the league. And what better for the Cream of the Crop than our own weekly radio show. So were going to be trying this out. Just giving the run-down and our thoughts on user games and game predictions. Puttin out some Heisman race talk, conference standings, and team/league leaders. As you'll hear also we will do a little trash talk and screw around too (all fun'n around).

As I state towards the end, post some questions or topics below that you want us to touch on regarding the league and well do that also. This is just the first one, so it was kind of a trial/error type of deal, but if you post some topics and good competitive banter for us to rant about I think we can have some real fun with it as the season/league goes on. Also we would like to have special guest and members of the league to come on and have some fun with us. Come on the show, give us your team outlooks, how your recruiting is going, talk about a upcoming user game, and a little fun trash talk.

Hope you guys enjoy. It is in two parts because the whole audio is 15 minutes.

Part 1

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zuhGGojclGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zuhGGojclGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNbi0-0eFZ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNbi0-0eFZ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Hope you guys enjoy it. If you don't bite me. ;)

No but in all seriousness give us some feedback. Let us know if you like it and want to keep it around. If you do let us know how we can make it better and if anyone wants to do a guest spot let us know.

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Great job guys. JFunk can u put ur volume up? G-unit nice and loud but JFunk u seem little muddled. G- unit! Its FSU's year, u dont pick me to win. It also helps your cause to the ACC Championship game. Your lucky we dont play this year(accept in ACC Championship), u make it, i might run up the score. JCA no disrespect "but i got talent and i know how to use it and u can quote me" Coach DS

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

JFunk if you dont like it Bite Me?
    U should be like my name is Slick Rick u dont like me eat a D*ck, if u with me sing that Sh*t. Dont want to date myself but still the best rap album ever.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

good show. i heard it all and wouldnt mind being a guest after we get at least 1 win. so it might be a couple seasons before im on. power rankings are dope too!

6. Iron Mickey

Thanks Drunken, I am glad you liked it bro. You know to be honest dude, I wasnt even thinkin about how it benefits me for you to beat JCA at the time I was doin the show.....lol.

On the next show though, we will focus on you and JCA's matchup alot since that's a big, big, game comin up. So maybe PM me some things particulary you want me and JFunk to talk about with your team going into your game if you want.

We will get JFunk's audio turned up a bit too.

7. Iron Mickey

Thanks TRude, screw waitin a few seasons bro, let's get you on here in the next few weeks and talk some NC State ball. Let us know how your recruiting is going over there. Well set it up.

Thanks again for listening man. Remember to post below, or PM me topics about your team or anything for that matter you want us to talk about.

8. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Hot shit fellas.

About a week ago, I was gonna say we could do a college game day every 4 weeks with a few posts covering some topics, and i guess you guys was already on it, thinking the same thing.

I thought a few users could talk about a few topics. My idea had a few of these things and i added some more after hearing this.

everybody gets a few minutes depending on how the director breaks it down. These could be audio or posted if some dont get a chance or time to get on the show.

Gunit talk about dynasty overall, and conf stat leaders and players of the week(user only) and award favorites/ finalists.

noknee talking about recruits, The top 5 3 stars, the top 5 Qb,s shit like that for the recruiting guru Mel kyper noknees.

I thought Gunit could do the top plays and post his top defensive, offensive and overall top plays from the highlights. like a highlight show.

Jfunk could talk conf and bcs standings and big games coming up.

You know me, i would talk rosters and best secondary or best oline, best wr corp, who is the best backup qb, shit like that.

Hood could talk about rules and dynasty trends including coaching changes and be the rules committee

9. Iron Mickey

Sure thing smace. It might take us a few episodes, but my top priorities for the show is first to line up special guests. probably one or two users max at a time per show, because i dont want them to get to long for people to listen too. 15-25 minutes max I am thinking.

2nd. I will be doing the whole highlight thing while the audio is rolling. So that's why i want people saving highlights for their games. I am still working out the kinks on that currently.

I love all the idea's and excellent feedback. Keep it coming......

10. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I love this. This was a great idea, this really is some pretty cool shit. It really is a good way to update everyone on what's going out here, I think this will spread to the other OD's here. I would definitely like to see this continued and eventually expanded so we can maybe get more users involved. "Big ole shindig on skype" hahahahaha.

Things to Talk about
    I would like to see a bit more action on forums.

Discuss what's going on in the real world.(Bowl season, NFL playoffs coming up, etc.)

Michigan is hardly mentioned!!

11. Iron Mickey

well i got a full plate ready for the show. we will hit topics on forum action, and big blue football.

as far as other leagues copying....fine with me...lol. But the best league on TF (cream of the crop) are the pioneers....lol

12. JFunk34

Glad everyone enjoyed the show. It was a trial run so I wasn't sure how it would turn out but it ended up pretty good for a first go round. I like the ideas you guys are throwing out there. G-Unit and I will make sure we take these notes down for next time and incorporate them into the show. And looking forward to having some of you guys on the show to BS with us.

Also I think I was sitting to far away from the mic so I'll make sure we don't have that problem again.

13. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

William Johnson is backing up Ford at LSU. That's why he has no stats.

14. jca312

jca312 Walk On

The show was great, I felt like I was back in college hanging out in the dorms with my friends. You guys are hilarious. Thanks for putting in the work for that, I can't wait to hear the next one.

You won't have to worry about us lowly canes in Miami, g-unit, I'm sure we'll get Seminole chopped coming up here, then head down to Atlanta to get stung later. Seems like my turn is way past due on the wheel of injured quarterbacks, so I should probably just run the ball all the time so I can keep him out of harms way. Anyway, you can go ahead and start booking hotel rooms for the ACC Championship, you go it innthe bag. I don't have the ament or know how to use it like drunken, lol.

15. Iron Mickey

glad you liked the show JCA...I was hoping you would listen. Cool. We will be back soon.

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I didn't listen to Part 2 yet, but it'd be cool if you didn't a little background for people not in your dynasty.

Maybe just do an end of the year recap show, that's basically what I'm talking about.

17. Iron Mickey

What is it your asking? For us to also do a recap of the entire season at years end for people that arent in the league so they can know how it went?

Am I understanding this right? I apologize if I am wrong.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, could bring more interest from outside your dynasty

19. Iron Mickey

Gotcha...will do. Thanks for the idea. We will definetley do that man. We will do a pre-season one too.

Shout out to Murkya on the next show...lol

20. JFunk34

Sweet now we're getting interest from outside the OD. We are the next big thing. Slide over "Mike and Mike."

21. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol ha there better be a shout out or I'm gonna be pissed :D

22. JFunk34

Aight you got it. But you gotta do a guest spot in the future. It's only fair...:p

23. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'm excited to get on this next time around, just gotta find my mic...no clue where in the sam hell that thing is. I'll talk about th epower rankings and how OSU will lose to Michigan yet again this season:D

24. JFunk34

Okay well Hood is officially banned from the show. Any other volunteers??;)

25. Iron Mickey

haha...this is going to be a great upcoming show!!

get that mic