G-Unit's "2010" Football Season Adventures

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

G-Unit's "2010" Football Season Adventures

I plan on doing this thread where share my football adventures in college & NFL games for the year. I am season ticket holder for both the Dallas Cowboys & Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. I love going to games and supporting my teams, their isn't anything more fun (for me) than attending a live football game. It's also a huge plus that my wife is a big football fan and probably knows my "Boys" roster better than quite a few average Cowboy fans. I plan on maybe attending a Alabama game this year too in Tuscaloosa. So that should be fun, I have only been there once before many years ago. I have mad respect for programs like Alabama that are always striving to win and losing is an abomination that will not be tolerated. Plus their fans, much like Cowboy fans do nothing but support their teams by pumping $$$$ into them & do not stray. And in turn they are rewarded with some of the sports best atmosphere's and championships.

Saturday kicked off the college football season for Georgia Tech w/a 1:00 PM game with Div-IAA South Carolina State. Tech romped them pretty good, seemed like Paul Johnson and Co. also kept things real vanilla on offense & defense too. A bunch of midline, which is a staple play for GT & the triple option, but he really didn't pull out much of the "misdirection" stuff. Nice to be (1-0) and off to a solid start.

Anyways, here are some pictures from over at the game. For Tech games I tailgate with the same group of friends, including Funk, who didn't make it up for this one.....we will see him I am sure during the season. The beer funnel pictured is mine, and yes I still funnel beer even @26 years old and being out of college. It's a big hit amongst the college kids on campus and we have a lot of fun with it. I cant funnel like I once use too, but I like to get a couple in for each game (excluding Cowboy games). The funnel is on it's 2nd Season of Tech Football. As Will Ferrell once said, "its just so good when it touches your lips"...lmao.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

nice. I plan to make it up there for a game. Might not actually go to the game, but I will definitely be tailgating.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

hit me up when you do come up for a game. I am always @the stadium a good 4 hours before kick-off.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

dang looking at this makes me homesick. going to LSU and Southern Univeserity games in Baton Rouge are always a blast. can't get into PAC-10 football just doesn't feel right