G-Unit's Power Rankings (Thru Week 5)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

G-Unit's Power Rankings (Thru Week 5)

[​IMG]

(THRU WEEK 5)

Icon Legend:
    Icon Meaning
    [​IMG] Dangerously Hot Team
    [​IMG] Stock Up
    [​IMG] Stock Down
    [​IMG] Neutral/Idle
    [​IMG] Steady
    [​IMG] Team on Upset watch
    [​IMG] Big Team Defining Week

RANK TEAM RECORD BCS Ranking STATUS COMMENTS
    1. [​IMG] (4-0) #2 [​IMG] The Huskers have yet to play a User game but I do not care. Nebraska QB Taylor Martinez has been IMMACULATE on the field with a 8/1 TD-to-INT Ratio & over 1,000 yards passing. Tailback Braylon Heard isnt your typical Husker back, but has scary speed. On defense Nebraska has been solid also. The Huskers get two straight User games (OU/Mizzou) in weeks 8 & 9. We will even know more then about the Big 12 defending Champs.
    2. [​IMG] (5-0) #6 [​IMG] Yeah, that's right...the Big 12 is owning the CoC thru 5 weeks this season. Oklahoma State has been winging the ball all over the field and are looking confident as ever with Sophmore QB Johnston Jr. Big game this week as the Cowboys host the Mizzou Tigers in week 6.
    3. [​IMG] (4-0) #3 [​IMG] Coach Dean has officially took just a good Auburn team over his 4 years and built them into a powerhouse. He looks to have gotten "HIS" players/coaches down at Auburn. Tailback Michael Dyer is proving to be one of the best Tailback's in the Country.
    4. [​IMG] (5-0) #16 [​IMG] Gator Nation has to be riding high after the great start to Freshman QB Brandon Summers career @FLA. Straight out of High School to being 1-0 versus the University of Miami....nice way to start. They will not truly be tested again until they face rival & brother S.Carolina in week 12. Then to be followed up with FSU in week 13.
    5. [​IMG] (4-0) #1 [​IMG] Coach RTP probably doesnt agree with the ranking for his Tar Heels, but the ACC is OVERRATED!! They have Maryland this week and is a game they "should" win. The Tarheels will make a run until they meet up with Auburn in week 14 where Coach Dean will expose flaws on the young UNC squad. QB Bryn Renner has been exceptional with an 8/1 TD-INT Ratio so far on the year.
    6. [​IMG] (3-1) #7 [​IMG] Oklahoma is doing their usual thing and that is running the ball. Clay Brennan has 7 rushing TD's already and only expect him to have a bunch more. OU has huge conference games in weeks 9 & 10 versus Nebraska/Oklahoma State.
    7. [​IMG] (4-1) #5 [​IMG] The Tide were rocked in their own home versus UNC earlier in the year. Coach JFunk had to take an unexpected leave to undisclosed reasons and Assistant HC Sabo has stepped in to lead the Tide. If anyone has a chance to make it thru this brutal SEC Schedule without their Head Coach it's the talented Alabama roster. QB A.J. McCarron has been solid and RB Eddie Lacy has been running over everyone with 10 TD's already on the year.
    8. [​IMG] (4-1) #10 [​IMG] Miami's season and ACC standings for 3 straight years now have come down to the UNC game. So far they are 1-2 overall with UNC. Miami had a tough week 1 loss to Florida, but has rebounded well. The FSU game in week 7 will be one of the better games of the year. Tight end Jeff Hayes is having a terrific year leading the team also in yardage.
    9. [​IMG] (4-1) #17 [​IMG] Coach Drunken seems to be high on new freshman QB Andrew Lacey. Lacey has been decent with a 9/5 TD-INT Ratio on the year. FSU slipped up versus ACC opponent Virginia Tech two weeks ago and is suffering now from that loss. Next weeks game versus Miami will decide alot in the ACC Atlantic Division.
    10. [​IMG] (3-1) #18 [​IMG] Mizzou had a tough early loss to UGA in week 2. Since then the Tigers have rebounded well and have a chance to climb the polls this week when they travel to Stillwater. This team always will have a chance with spot-on QB Franklin at the helm...this kid can wing-it.
    11. [​IMG] (3-2) n/a [​IMG] Maryland has improved each year under Coach GSU's tenure in Turtle Country. They will have the opportunity to take out the #1 team in the country today playing UNC. QB Danny O'Brien has been decent through the air, but the leaders on the offense has been the Tailback Duo of DJ Adams and Caleb Portzel. On defense CB Jerimiah Johnson has been one of the best shut-down corners with 5 INT's.
    12. [​IMG] (1-3) n/a [​IMG] South Carolina had a horrible start to the season coming out the gate at 0-3. This past week they rebounded by destroying Ole Miss. They really have a chance to make a rn and turn the season around with all winnable games until week 12 when they throw down with hated Florida. That game might be the deciding conf match-up for the East.

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I see what y'all are doing... trying to make me become overconfident over here:)... RTP predicts I can run the table and now I'm number one on the power rankings... its hard to tell the kids not to read the newspaper when its delivered to your front porch... its time to Leach these bastards in a closet somewhere until game time:)

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

you can go ahead and move maryland down to the bottom of the list after the game we just lost.
    great write up though can't wait to se the next installment

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

South Carolina's record is wrong... King is 1-3

6. Iron Mickey

shut it Ashley!!!

7. Iron Mickey

fixed...thx Jerz

8. Iron Mickey

yeah...thats right...lmao

it's a conspiracy against my own conference opponent!!

fuck i am a genius.