G-Unit's Power Rankings (Thru Week 7)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

G-Unit's Power Rankings (Thru Week 7)

[​IMG]

(THRU WEEK 7)

**Logo's Originally from Friskycat!!***

Icon Legend:
    Icon Meaning
    [​IMG] Dangerously Hot Team
    [​IMG] Stock Up
    [​IMG] Stock Down
    [​IMG] Neutral/Idle
    [​IMG] Steady
    [​IMG] Team on Upset watch

Lots of steaming hot teams half way thru the season. Some huge user games will show the true contenders to pretenders....

RANK TEAM RECORD BCS Ranking STATUS COMMENTS
    1. [​IMG] (6-0) n/a [​IMG] Does this not look eerily familar? Is anyone going to beat the Tide again this year??? The Tide have had a brutal schedule and still have shown up. Still got Auburn in week 12....but if Coach Dean does not pull the upset you can go ahead and chalk down 3 straight SEC Championships and Back-2-Back BCS National Championship's for Coach JFunk.
    2. [​IMG] (7-0) n/a [​IMG] Oklahoma is domating all as usual. On top of that Oklahoma this season has beate every single opponent (including User games FSU & S.Carolina) by 21 points at least!! Coach Tuco still has two tough games ahead with Oklahoma State in week 9 and Nebraska following in week 12. Then possibly the Big 12 Champ.
    3. [​IMG] (6-1) n/a [​IMG] Coach Jerz has the Cornhuskers back on top of the Big 12 North. He can solidify that spot this year with a big win over Missouri in week 9. His only loss ATM is too the Tide.
    4. [​IMG] (6-0) n/a [​IMG] This team has silently crept up on everyone in the top 5 all season. Still some big games including this week versus Okla State, Nebraska, and Auburn.
    5. [​IMG] (6-1) n/a [​IMG] Coach RTP is lurking around as usual, could easily work his way back into the BCS NC if the chips fall right. Still has Maryland & Miami on the docket.
    6. [​IMG] (6-1) n/a [​IMG] Miami had a huge upset loss several weeks ago to a undermanned Seminoles team. Still can right the ACC ship and make up ground by taking out Coach RTP & UNC for back to back seasons for the first time in his coaching career.
    7. [​IMG] (6-1) n/a [​IMG] Coach Dean and his Auburn Tigers have been cruising since their week 1 loss to Miami. But from weeks 9 thru 12 the Tigers will get a chance to show how good they really are with 3 straight User games. UGA/Missouri/Alabama....
    8. [​IMG] (5-2) n/a [​IMG] South Carolina had two tough losses early in the year to Missouri and Oklahoma (big 12 is the shizznit!!). But did take out hated UGA Bulldogs and is the potential favorite out of the SEC West Division.
    9. [​IMG] (5-1) n/a [​IMG] Has Missouri this week and OU next week....if Oklahoma St is going to make a run in the Big 12 it has to be now.
    10. [​IMG] (4-2) n/a [​IMG] Maryland is sitting pretty at 4-2 overall...they will have a chance to take the ACC Atlantic from Florida State in week 9...can the Terps actually do it? Then got a tough Tar Heel team in week 11. The Terps are improving upon each season.
    11. [​IMG] (4-3) n/a [​IMG] Coach Drunken saved a potential disaster season in week 5 upsetting then #1 Miami. The Noles can now start talking ACC Champ if they take care of business versus the Terps.
    12. [​IMG] (4-3) n/a [​IMG] The Bulldogs have had three tough losses only half way thru the season from North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama. Depth and special teams are killing Coach Bama's team ATM. With some youngsters on the way....expect UGA to be back sooner than later.

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i agree with this

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

nice work. it's a big 12 battle in spots 2-4

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Whoever wins the Big12 WILL win the NC this year:)

JerzeyReign approved

5. Iron Mickey

Haha!!!

Unless your Oklahoma State!!!

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

7. zklinedi

zklinedi Walk On

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

8. Iron Mickey

9. Iron Mickey

so is blowing a man....lol

10. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

nice work Unit!

11. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Nice work G, although, if you compare rosters, I'm not sure FSU is undermanned against my team. We are not the most talented team around, but we make it work.

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Nice job on this g-unit