***G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #3**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

***G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #3**

Hope Everyone Enjoys the Reel. I got highlight's from my usual contributors...and even some new guys. But I would like for more guys to send me their highlight's from the other leagues.

**FYI there is a few curse words in the first few seconds of the clip (for those at work when they watch this, or do not like or want to hear curse words)**

I am not asking much, just upload your highlight to your EAsportsworld account or your Youtube page if you already uploaded them there, send me a PM with your PSN and I will take it from there.

As also stated in the credits, special thanks to these fella's:

HackGolfer
    Controllerabuser
    JFunk
    T2Express
    BkHogFan
    ItsNotaGame
    Jam
    MurkYa
    NighNoles
    shadowofanubis

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4mRVTE-utyA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4mRVTE-utyA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Nice video...and music too. Took me back.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Thanks JDR. I appreciate the feedback man. Most people watch my video and dont say one word about them...lol.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

nice work