1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

**G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #4**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #4**

Hope Everyone Enjoys the new Reel. I got highlight's from my usual contributors...and even some new guys. But I would like for more guys to send me their highlight's from the other leagues...represent your team/league!!.

I am not asking much, just upload your highlight to your EAsportsworld account or your Youtube page if you already uploaded them there, send me a PM with your PSN and I will take it from there.

As also stated in the credits, special thanks to these fella's & keep sending me your highlight's:

Drifter
    Bravejaf
    HackGolfer
    Controllerabuser
    JFunk
    T2Express
    KnighNoles
    Hoodlum
    DrunkenSoldier
    TRudethaDude
    Noknee
    King_CEPS_11
    Tuco418

Best listened to w/a headset and cranked the hell up :wickywicky::

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rs23rUVGHI0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rs23rUVGHI0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Sweet man. I love it! Keep up the good work.

I thing I noticed. Where were the g-unit plays at? I know you have some highlights to show.

3. Iron Mickey

Thanks man....

Funny you should ask that and the truth is I forgot about my damn self...lol. Oh well, next one.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Haha that's funny

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Great job as usual

That Virginia Tech entrance is tities- and the most intimidating in college football

6. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I agree amazing entrance and great choice on your part G-Unit Glad to see some Volunteers highlights made it.

7. Iron Mickey

Thanks man, I am glad you guys liked it. If you produce the highlight's, they will be in the reels.

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Great stuff G, I'm liking the Wolverine highlites