**G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #7**

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Iron Mickey, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #7**

SEND THEM IN GUYS!!!
    Hope Everyone Enjoys the new Reel. I got highlight's from my usual contributors. But I would like for more guys to send me their highlight's from the other leagues...represent your team/league!!.

I am not asking much, just upload your highlight to your EAsportsworld account or your Youtube page if you already uploaded them there, send me a PM with your PSN and I will take it from there.

As also stated in the credits, special thanks to these fella's & keep sending me your highlight's, you guys make it happen:

GoGators
    H22APWRD94
    T2Express
    Jvigorous1
    Dean
    Frisk
    JFunk
    Hoodlum

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_sRi37Oo3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g_sRi37Oo3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Another nicely done video. That run by S. Wallace is one of the most ridiculous in college football history. Wow.

I think there were more Iowa highlights in this video then in the schools entire history hahaha. What's the ratings on that RB? He's sick.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Thanks

Yeah that was a classic. He was fun to watch at Iowa State...and the latest player in a while worth watching for the Cyclones....lol

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Don't know his ratings exactly but his name is Brandon Wegher. True Freshmen irl this year. Going to be great for the Hawks.

5. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Very nice, ill be sure to send in any great highlights from my Victory Road dynasty