**G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #9**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #9**

SEND THEM IN GUYS!!!
    Hope Everyone Enjoys the new Reel. I got highlight's from my usual contributors. But I would like for more guys to send me their highlight's from the other leagues...represent your team/league!!.

I am not asking much, just upload your highlight to your EAsportsworld account or your Youtube page if you already uploaded them there, send me a PM with your PSN and I will take it from there.

As also stated in the credits, special thanks to these fella's & keep sending me your highlight's, you guys make it happen:

JerzeyReign
    Hoodlum
    Dean
    JFunk
    Shadowofanubis
    MisterTide
    Runthepound

[youtube]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m9zsuAocY80&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m9zsuAocY80&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Nice work Unit! Always fun watching those and listening to your music selections.

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Nice. hopefully i will have some good one that i can submit after the season

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

you were definitely featured in that highlight reel....they were Mr. Tide's highlights though;)(y)

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

[​IMG]

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

BTW also GSU....you submit them weekly to me if you want. I try to do one every week.

7. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

nice highlights "G".