**G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #9**

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Iron Mickey, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**G-Unit's Tradition Football Highlight Reel #9**

SEND THEM IN GUYS!!!
    Hope Everyone Enjoys the new Reel. I got highlight's from my usual contributors. But I would like for more guys to send me their highlight's from the other leagues...represent your team/league!!.

I am not asking much, just upload your highlight to your EAsportsworld account or your Youtube page if you already uploaded them there, send me a PM with your PSN and I will take it from there.

As also stated in the credits, special thanks to these fella's & keep sending me your highlight's, you guys make it happen:

JerzeyReign
    Hoodlum
    Dean
    JFunk
    Shadowofanubis
    MisterTide
    Runthepound

[youtube]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m9zsuAocY80&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m9zsuAocY80&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2. Iron Mickey

Processing still....might need to give it a few more minutes so it wont look so grainy.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Great Job as usual. Already have some for #10, lol.

I have to let everyone know the significance of that last throw. It was a 68yard Hail Mary with one second left on the clock to win the championship. I know guys are wondering why that one was up there, lol. Greatest game I've ever played on TF by miles.

4. Iron Mickey

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Yo I haven't checked it out but did you put that pick and pitch in the highlight?

6. Iron Mickey

Sorry Nole...I screwed the pooch on that one bro. I promise to have those in this weekend's edition bro. Plus I want to get a few more from ya. See if you can also get a few from a few others in your league...

The guys in the PS3 sector have really slacked off....except for in my league.

Sorry again....this week though!!!