GaBeast Mode Gameplay Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

GaBeast Mode Gameplay Week 2

I just got finished playing GaBeastMode in my Week 2 game. He played straight and mixed it up pretty good. He actually didn't press coverage a whole lot neither. So, hopefully he keeps it up.

He's a pretty solid player and will compete for his division. I blew it after being up 17-0. Browns 36 Chiefs 26

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good to know bluebean. Thanks for taking the time to post this.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

So....can I take him next week? lol

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

well he complained about you blue. here is my convo with him. i am still very confused.

AIM IM with BeastmodeGa8/31/10 11:13 AM
    Question
    BeastmodeGa
    answer
    If I miss a fg will I be allowed to go for 2 next td
    BeastmodeGa
    Bluebean clicks on players then gets beat and cpu control them makes a play several times
    BeastmodeGa
    But overall good gm im losing
    BeastmodeGa
    11:21 AM
    U there?
    BeastmodeGa
    11:27 AM
    He's putting guys in spots he shouldn't be able to do that. I notice every blitz he moves his cb's closer to line of scrimmage
    BeastmodeGa
    11:34 AM
    All he do is throw quick passes to the hb I flats
    BeastmodeGa
    11:53 AM
    I just spoke with bluebean to see how good I played
    BeastmodeGa
    I asked him how did I play he said good and take in mind I was losing 17-0 half nothing change
    BeastmodeGa
    I just wanted to let you know since everybody kinda start posting things in the public forums
    BeastmodeGa
    So yall doing investigation go talk to bluebean see how bad a player I am
    BeastmodeGa
    12:14 PM
    hey, sorry. i had a meeting before you responded and now i am leaving for another. ill get with you when i get back bud
    Its ok np I was keeping u inform with my game so there wasn't another problem
    BeastmodeGa
    12:36 PM
    You left the chat by logging out or being disconnected.
    1:14 PM
    yes sir. i'll talk with blue and ill get back at you bud
    Ok
    BeastmodeGa

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

GaBeastmodes official complaint:

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I don't want to say the guy is not being honest, but do you think maybe he is pressing the issue a little because someone complained about him last week? I am just asking. I'm not accusing him.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I have no problem with him personally. However he has been asking me questions at all hours of the night and day since that first game. He told me how he would change and keeps pointing out how everyone else may also bend the rules. I am glad he played straight today, but I have played him before in the lobby and he does cheese in there. I hope he learned a little bit and stays straight from now on.

8. Bluebean

I was trying to help the guy out a little since I seen way worse stuff in online lobby play. He didn't press cover alot but he played man to man alot in which the only guy who was open when the pressure came was the HB in the flat. He knows this is only way to beat his stupid defense he used in Week 1. I threw down the field regardless which is why I went 11-24 160 yds. for 1 TD and 4 INT's.

My stats don't reflect anything this guy is saying. I had 0 sacks in this game in which my blitzing was a non issue. I used a blitz a couple of times where I moved on CB on the line of scrimmage outside the DE and I manually controlled the other blitzing CB. I would have broken the rules if I would have moved 2 CB's and then controlled some other guy or something like that.

Ask him how Ben Watson caught 7 balls for 196 and Brandon Tate caught his 3 for 103 with all 10 receptions running the same route. Some type of hot routes causing mix ups in man to man coverage. I was going to allow it to go unsaid because I always feel like I should have stopped it.

Enough talking on this guy, his other opponents will see for themselves.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I have him next week guys. I will keep an eye out. I am not good enough to cheese so you know he is making it up if he says I am. haha

10. natedawg212000

i just played him and let me say it was top 10 worse/unfun game and unsportmanlike that i've had ever. ill cool off and type my thoughts but he scored with 40 seconds left when up by 20+ points and me not doing anything but letting the clock run.

Also, AM sucks donkey balls.

11. natedawg212000

i am done for a lil while guys. i need a break. this is very unfun and just not enjoyable. i'll see ya after the weekend. i'll say this, people will do something about him when he beats the jags or a cheese in a playoff game. unsportsman doesn't even begin to describe the crap he pulled.

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

Be more specific or we can't do anything. What did he do???!!!

There's nothing the board can do until we get specifics.

13. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Other than the late TD, what were the things he did that were unsportsmanlike?

14. Bluebean

He automatically turned the tables on me in Week 2 by complaining about something I did before I had a chance to complain about him. Nobody took me serious. I had him down 17-0 on his cheesy ass and I let him off the hook.

He must subscribe and pay for the online madden cheats. He has a hot route and/or motion combination that will leave the slot or TE wide open on a crossing route that goes for 60+ yards or a TD everytime. He'll do that several times. On defense, he has some type of shit that he bumps and runs then backs off and then its a delayed bump and run that will hold up the receivers at about 8-10 yards down the field. This alone will create an INT.

Let Nate try to remember the rest.

15. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Why is this even a debate? When the chips are down or he thinks nobody is looking he pulls out the BS?

Worst of all he has the balls to do it to our commish?

Gimme a break fellas...this dude needs to go....why are we even talking about it?

16. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I think I saw that same route 13 times against Hulk this week haha.

17. Big D

Big D Walk On

This motion thing is really starting to become too much. It started last version with Joseph and we said we'd limit it, but still allow it if it didn't get out of hand.

Well ya know what, this is ridiculous. It seems like the ONLY time anybody manually motions players are the cheesy owners using their cheesy plays. I don't think i have ever seen one solid sim owner manually motion a player in ages.

I am going to propose banning all manual motion in a separate thread. I've had my absolute fill.

18. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can't argue that. I have a lot of automotion in my Denver PB, but I can count on one hand (scrims included) the number of manual motion I've done, and it's usually to give me another blocker on running plays if I do that.

19. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I dont have any issue with motion when used for running plays.

I have no problem throwing this douche out either.

20. natedawg212000

hot routed/audible a ton. was upwards of 80% until late and he stopped doing it. tons of sweeps. seemed like sweep after sweep that was cut up field. my main issue is the running up of the score. thats a big deal to me. again, we can't boot this dude after playing me, just can't do that.