Gaddy left both leagues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, May 27, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Dave we should give sanano the 9ers he is a fan and if Bruce still wants back in give him the Falcons fast at this point in the offseason wasting 24hrs to open a team may hurt them.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sounds like a plan. If you or someone else WFL wise can open up the Titans and get the spot filled that would be great.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

thank goodness!

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I talked to Bruce he will take atlanta if sanano takes the 9ers I have not seen Brandon on yet. Also win Kevin said he would get a Titans owner today in WFL...

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Im sorry but IM not giddy that Gaddy is leaving. I personally didnt have any problems with his gameplay. Win lose or draw, I enjoyed my games with him. Honestly speaking, if it wasnt for him or West, I wouldnt have learned how to pass to the outside of the field.

Im also not totally sold on bringing someone back who bad mouthed the league. Bold faced lied that he had to much madden and went to the PMFL which from all accounts is a Velveeta factory. Im really surprised your giving him a shot already. Not my call though

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm not a fan of Gaddy leaving either. I think he is a solid owner, honestly.

But we do have deadlines set up for a reason - to keep the majority of owners interested while we are conducting offseason activities. That is why we are trying to motor with deadlines that, honestly, are not fair to a few owners but are fair to the majority of them.

Gaddy got pissed that he could not circumvent the rules one more time and left.

While I am a little sad by this, I don't respect how he handled this latest situation and at the moment am not sad to see him go. He's never cheesed me personally, and I have no real problem with his gameplay at all honestly. I will also be near the front of the line to welcome him back in Madden 12 in both the WFL and OMFL if he wants back.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I didnt like his game play, but i didnt have major issues against it. The reason i am glad we have a break from him is because he as always a pain and giving us a super hard time every offseason (every offseason he threatened to quit) and since day one we have lost owners due to his game play. For every one player who said they had no issues, there were three who did. He can come back, but I am glad we have a break from him.

I too had a major issue with bruce, but everyone deserves another shot and the guy profusely apologized to me for 30 mins the other day.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Gaddy always just rubbed me the wrong way, I'll leave it at that. That being said, I think a brea kfrom him will be good, and also, more importantly, a break will be very good for him with how uber-serious he takes this stuff. Hopefully he can come back and just enjoy this for what it is, just a game