1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Galt gets his life back

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by johngalt11, Apr 24, 2011.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

:)

I just finished my last midnight shift! Starting Monday I work 9:30 until 6pm ET.

I want to say thanks to everyone who was understanding of my shitty schedule. I think just about everyone in the league worked with me to get our game in during a weird time at one point or another. Most leagues woud have just wanted me to quit. I just want to say that I love you guys (even Redd) and without this league I don't know where I would be... probably dead face down in a ditch somewhere.

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

LoL, heavy stuff. Glad we could help

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I'll also be joining you on Monday with a more traditional work schedule as I'll be working 8-5 and 10-15 from home instead of 30. Should allow me more time to play at night.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I actually have an interview Monday and may be going back to the night shift. Bittersweet but better $

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'll be working better hours starting...July :(