1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Game Changers Site Ruined

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by majesty95, Sep 4, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

UGH! I just stopped by to check out what was one of my favorite new additions by EA and what did I find? Post after post after post of the same two things: BRGING BACK FRANCHISE and FANTASY DRAFT!!!!!

I seriously think my brain is bleeding. :(

They at least need to add a function where similar ideas or keywords used in certain ways block it from being posted. I know it could be worked around and some positive posts could get booted but JEESH! I had to go 14 pages into the Madden's "recent" section to actually see some meaningful suggestions. It was a very disappointing experience to say the least.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

It sounds like we need to frequent it more often with constructive criticism... fight fire with fire.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

• Like Like x 2
  4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

They should keep track of how many hours people actually play the game and have it displayed by their GT.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

What happens when it reaches 999999999?