Game Changers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by IJGator, Jul 10, 2011.

1. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

Now that I think the teams have been established, who are the game changers on your squad? Offensive or Defensive playmakers can change a game in a hurry. I haven't looked into who graduated or who plans on stepping up this year.

Use this space to tell everyone about some of the top players on your team.

2. Alex

Alex Walk On

Well for Michigan it's no doubt Denard Robinson. We also got a good group of wide receivers that should make some plays. On defense Mike Martin (#68) earned 2nd team big 10 last year as a junior and hopefully he can step up his senior season and be a game changer along with a couple of borderline defensive backs J.T. Floyd (#12) and Troy Woolfolk (#29). Those are a couple players especially on the defensive side that Michigan is gonna rely on this year to get over the hump and become a National threat again, if they don't exceed expectations look for another 6-6 season for the Wolverines.

3. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

Florida: On Offense, it will be totally different look as UF dumps the spread for Charlie Weiss' pro style offense. This should help John Brantley directly. Brantley struggled through out the year and split time with 2 freshman that were more of a spread style running quarterback. As for playmakers, Jeff Demps and Chris Rainey look continue their big time playmaking ability. Both are incredible fast and can make people miss on any play. Both players are undersized and have no business running up the middle or getting the extra yard when needed.

Jeff Demps

[​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Rainey
    [​IMG]

On Defense, Florida is looking for a number of young players to step up. Ronald Powell, last years #1 high school recruit, is getting moved to a hybrid LB/DE position. He is going to reek havock in Will Muchamp's defense. Other than that, there nothing but unknown expectations for the "D" for the upcoming season. Florida best defensive player was kicked off the team prior to the start of the season. Muschamp's D have dominated in both the SEC and Big 12, so hopefully that trend will continue.

Ronald Powell
    [​IMG]

4. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I have no clue who the playmakers on Auburn are outside of Michael Dyer.

5. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

For Nebraska I don't think you can look much farther than QB Taylor Martinez and DE Jared Crick. We will be bringing an explosive offense this year with Martinez in the lead.