Game Day Week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Oct 12, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Game Day Week 8

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This week we are coming to you live from the SHOW ME STATE. Where we have the #3 Nebraska Cornhuskers against their rival #22 Missouri Tigers
    [​IMG]
    What we have here is a battle for the Big12 North. Nebraska is looking to stay undefeated and hopefully make it to the BCS Title game at seasons end. Mizzou is looking to bounce back into the Big12 race with a win today. The winner of todays game will take home the Mizzou-Nebraska Bell and bragging rights until next year. Mizzou will try to unleash it's spread offense but the blackshirts and Nebraska's running game will be to much for them to over come today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NEB 35 MIZZOU 21

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I think Missouri will struggle to stop the Nebraska rushing attack with it's weak linebacking corp. If the Nebraska offensive line can get to the second level it could be a lone day for the Tigers defense. I think Nebraska will take this one 38-28.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Slightly worried about this one because Mizzou is at home, its hard to knock opponents off at their place Mizzou is no different.... If I can keep everything in front of me and control the ball I will have a good shot... it'll be a good one that hopefully I can come out with a win.