Game Freeze

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Game Freeze

I am playing FCS team and my game froze with 46 seconds left in the 2nd quarter. I was up 29-0. I'm hoping you will allow me to replay this game. I have a picture also, even though when it froze it said user swat where my 29 should be, you can tell they have 0 points. If you want to see it just give me your cell # and I'll send it to you. I'm worried if I do sim this game, I may lose since Ball State is a D rated team.

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I try to get into a new dynasty and make a name for myself, then boom. Lol no big deal, it's fine. Well if you need to advance tomorrow go ahead, I'm going to the waterpark all day tomorrow. I'll wait until I have confirmation to go ahead and but if you let me play I should be able to play Wednesday night sometime.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

sent u a message to go ahead and play. I already let one person restart and its no big deal thanks for coming to me and thanks for the photo. see you in soco also lol

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

6. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I've had this happen before in a few leagues. The only thing I could see that could have been a smudged disk (my kids dirty little finger all over the back). Not sure if this could even be the cause but I haven't had a problem after cleaning. But I feel your frustration.

7. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I've had just one game freeze the whole time this year.. That's rough that you got it twice in a row... Not a good start. I agree, check that disk!

8. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

yep check for smuge or anything on disc

I had a frozen game in XXvolsXX league and had to shut off the ps3 from the back switch.When I got back on it said that I restarted 2 times!So it could be the disc or could just be something with your ps3 just having a hiccup.

9. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I think there is a bug with years game that instead of saying "Game started twice" it says "Game Restarted Twice".