Game freeze

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sceptic21, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Well, my game froze while my highlights were updating after the game. I'm disappointed that I can't show my (only) 2 great plays that happened during the game! At least my game updated though. I would have hated to go through the torture a second time.

2. TJM

TJM Walk On

Well my game with Tulsa froze with 2:30 left in the second half, Tulsa 10 Tulane 7. Im pretty pissed. My first game of the season and it was a really fun game and my back was hitting the yards and was real efficient passing so far.

But for some reason Tulsa ran the ball (they run the no huddle constantly) and when I was making the tackle the game froze and cut our players in half and made them invisible? I let it sit for awhile and then the crowd sound went out so it basically just sat there.

Heres the pictures from the iPhone:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

My game froze when it got to the second replay uploading that I tried to save. My game counted though.

4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

thx TJM. and thanks for keeping up with the updates fellas. hopefully the freezes don't continue but showing vids and posting descrips is the way to go. we will obviously be losing a lot! lol

5. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I am reading that there have been some freezing issues so far.