Game Freezing

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Feb 25, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Game Freezing

This is very annoying have tried to play my game 4 times now and it freezes (just locks up) you cant even get back to the dashboard and even if you eject the disc it still is frozen, each of the four times it happened have been at diffrent stages of the game. No other game I play now or have ever played has ever done this.

This happened in December 08 aswell but when the new dashboard came out and you could copy the game to the hard drive and I did and seemed to correct the problem.

Aybody else have this issue? If so what have you done to fix it?
    (n)

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

it really just sounds like the end of the line for your xbox........it happens to almost everyone

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Would agree with you but only problems with my xbox(s) game wise have been with NCAA 2009. All other games work perfect. I really think its a game issue.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Had exact same problem before installing game on harddrive. Luckily since them problem free even thou I probably just jinxed myself. Only idea is to try deleting game off harddrive and then reinstalling, but that's just a shot in the dark

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Good Idea. Will have to try that.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I've had a freeze a while back but it's been smooth sailing since it happened...

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

Update..... deleted hard drive copy of game and re-installed back to hard drive and this time it did not freeze. Thx for idea Juggs

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

glad it worked bro