Game froze

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Feb 19, 2012.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Up 18-3 in 4th in a fg fest... Restarting.

Hate this game...

2. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

no biggie. happened to mike last week. hope it works out.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

All through this time and I think I actually got highlights through to the dynasty wire... Much more unkind to the CPU this time around.

4. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

same happened to me 14-14 2nd quarter and crashed but managed next time around

5. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

I just played, finished the game and got dc'd from PSN.... Game didnt register.

Will play tomorrow evening

6. The Dude

Wonder if EA is just backing away from the game earlier this year than last. So many people dumped the title with all the bugs that maybe they're saying "F-it" and waiting for 2013. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

7. The Dude

That sucks. Think the file could be corrupted again?

8. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

I was able to load it right back up though, so I think that it may have been on my end

9. The Dude

Just looked at our dynasty page and saw this. I don't know what's going on exactly, but I think it's safe to say that something's a bit screwy. Either that, or GovernedSpy is an offensive god :)

Oregon.PNG

10. The Dude

Also, my recruiting online has not been showing my board for a few days now. It has showed me the UGA board, the Rice board, the SMU board twice, and right now I get the Miami board ... but not mine. I suggest staying away from the online recruiting for a while.

11. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

I've noticed all day that the recruiting was all screwed up on the site. Once it put me as Tennesse, once I was Cincy and then I was Miami...... it was weird

12. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

haha yeah i noticed bit hard to lose 160 points in OT lol

but yeah result went through fine just shows in dynasty that weird scoreline

13. Goose

Goose Walk On

I've got just 35 different guys. 1 guy will say I'm 1st and that I'm Wisconsin, the next guy will say I'm 1st and I'm UCF. It's really screwed up. This game is borderline no fun at all.

14. bdub

bdub Walk On

Use the old website, I had this same issue and just used the old site and it was fine.

15. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I'm kinda worried because all 3 times the game froze on me it was in exactly the same point right after the kickoff, I have a bye this week, moment of truth for next week, the DW wire thing happened in my other OD as well, so hopefully it will be fixed. I swear NCAA 13 should be a 39.99 (or less) title if EA hopes to get all the guys back it lost this yr

16. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

As far as recruiting goes, it's a dynasty wire problem only though that I am pretty sure has been reported already... Still, all of it is frustrating but I cope by saying that the dynasty wire is essentially a free add on.

17. Goose

Goose Walk On

It was a free add on last year. With as much as it was hyped on the old OD site we have a reasonable expectation that it should work fine. I definitely tettering on wither I buy '13 or not. This is ridiculous.

18. The Dude

I think '13 is going to come with some kind of carrot for us. I think they know the gamers are going to be wary of the next release, so some kind of larger investment in the game will be needed, unless they're just going to let it go, like they did with college hoops. Seems to be too big a money maker (and too big a black eye to risk) to let it go, though, so my guess is they will be offering something as an incentive. I'm interested in seeing what that could be, so I'm holding back my "I'm not buying" sentiment until I see what it is. If it's nothing, I might be in Goose's camp come July.

I think our issues are coming from EA's tinkering for '13. I bet we'll notice several oddities as they try out this and that over the next few months.

19. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Yikes... I'll probably suck it up and buy it regardless... But with the baby, who knows...

20. Goose

Goose Walk On

How far along are you guys. We're going on week 14. I'll name my son Woody if you name your Bo. ;)

21. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Week #??? It's further... She'll pop June 7th so the doc's say, but I don't trust these TN doctors at all... So I'm planning on mid May...

22. Goose

Goose Walk On

Sweet ass.

23. bdub

bdub Walk On

My game just froze at startup. Didn't even get to the coin toss.

24. bdub

bdub Walk On

And again freaking piece of shit game

25. bdub

bdub Walk On

Not good just did it again.