Game of the Week 4: Pregame Questions

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChaoticUT, Sep 2, 2010.

1. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Week #4 GOTW: Pregame Questions

[​IMG]

After coming off a huge win last week against Stanford, what were your 3 keys to your victory?

Of those 3 keys, which do you think will be most important this week and why?

All the talk has been on the rushing game, yet UNLV QB's Mike Clausen has tossed 5 TD in the last 3 games, is there any worry of a balanced attacked this week from the Rebels?

[​IMG]

You have a huge MWC game this week what do you need to do to win?

You have had one loss this year against UCLA, why did you lose and what do you need to do differently this week?

Coach you have faced a grueling schedule thus far, do you think this stiff competition will give you a heads up in this weeks contest?

*** Coaches could you answer these questions and put your answers below ***

2. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

Thanks!

3. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

After coming off a huge win last week against Stanford, what were your 3 keys to your victory?

That was definitely a big win for our guys and boosted our confidence to show we can play with anyone. First off, I would say the biggest key for us was our running game. Walter Kazee has put this team on his back and comes up with big plays every time we need it. Next, I would say our special teams, especially Ben Stahovich. Ben is playing kicker and punter for us this year and has been reliable doing both jobs, he kept us in the game. Finally, I would say the heart of our whole team played a big role in the victory. The guys continue to bind togther during tough times and never quit.

Of those 3 keys, which do you think will be most important this week and why?

Heart. We were a young, inexperienced team last year when we played UNLV. Our guys got down when we were losing and weren't picking eachother up. I think if we are faced with a similar situation this year we will answer differently and more effectively.

All the talk has been on the rushing game, yet UNLV QB's Mike Clausen has tossed 5 TD in the last 3 games, is there any worry of a balanced attacked this week from the Rebels?

I think we will definitely see a run-heavy attack from the Rebel offense, although I have noted that they are passing the ball more this season. Either way, we are going to approach this game just as any other, watch some film and prepare our guys for battle. I think our D will be up to the challenge.