Game of the Week OSU-UF

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Apr 21, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Here are some questions for Both Coaches on their Recent Game as Florida rallied from a 31-10 hole to pull out the win.

@soxandgators-

being down 31-10 did u think this was the end of the game or did u still believe that u had a chance for the victory??

what have u learned from this game and what area's did u hope to improve in??

do u think you will win a 4th National Title and what other games do u see as Tough Games??

@DrunkenSoldier

Being Up 31-10 in the 3rd did u think this game was over??

What area's do u think need improvement??

and what is yr season's outlook for the rest of the campaign??

That was a great game guys, Hope for many more in GG.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

being down 31-10 did u think this was the end of the game or did u still believe that u had a chance for the victory??

Have seen some crazy things in sports...like the Eagles games last yr vs the Giants i think it was..Portland vs the Lakers and Auburn vs Bama. It is never over till it is over

what have u learned from this game and what area's did u hope to improve in??

That Drunken Soldier has game and you better come ready to play early or suffer the result.....I am constantly searching for ways to get better in this game there was nothing specific that i seen.....just made way to many mistakes early in the game

do u think you will win a 4th National Title and what other games do u see as Tough Games??

Winning a 4th in a row is likely far fetched....Too many good users in this league to even think it is there to be had.....Every single user game i have left is a loss if not on my best. I dont take any of your guys lightly and it wont start now lol

Good idea here Bama sorry i hadn't thought of it myself good job

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Being Up 31-10 in the 3rd did u think this game was over??
    I didnt think the game was over, but i had a couple of chances were i thought one more stop and score would do it. There was one really big play on the 4th quarter were it was 3rd and 13 from Florida's 4 yd line were my guy busted right in there for what looked like a sure safety only to be tossed away by the QB who then still had the composure to make a pass play to get it to 4th and inches which would later be converted and the drive would result in the game tying TD. That play was a killer as i felt that wouldve given me the win. Instead it was a great comeback bi SoxandGators.​

What area's do u think need improvement??
    My defense, too many big plays including a long TD pass and a long TD run​

and what is yr season's outlook for the rest of the campaign??
    Well with 3 more user games it aint going to get any easier so we going to have play like this but try better to close out late in the game​

That was a great game guys, Hope for many more in GG.
    Great Game SoxandGators, hopefully the Buckeyes will be on the winning side of some great games​