GAME OF THE WEEK - S1 W2

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by _MG_, Nov 25, 2013.

?

Who takes this one?

1. St. Louis Rams

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Atlanta Falcons

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    RAMS VS FALCONS
    [​IMG]
    WHY IS THIS GAME OF THE WEEK?
    [​IMG]

* I don't want to say this is GOTW by default, but I won't say it's not either.

*Still, both teams come into this game 1-0 and have something to prove. Head Coaches xxkimura and BRUCE80 are playing their first game of the release, so it will be real interesting to see who moves on to a hot 2-0 start.

[​IMG]
    *The Rams are coming off a solid 17-14 win against pitt4life21 and the Arizona Cardinals. It was a defensive battle, and also an impressive debut for Tavon Austin, who hauled in 81 receiving yards lined up against Patrick Peterson. It will be interesting to see how the Falcons secondary tries to contain Austin.
    [​IMG]
    *Meanwhile, the Dirty Birds cruised to a win week 1 against their division rival New Orleans. Matt Ryan posted an impressive 4-touchdown day, but also made more than a few mistakes (3 interceptions). This offense is potent but also overaggressive at times.
    [​IMG]
    *Stephen Jackson had 119 yards on 15 carries against New Orleans, an impressive debut for the hard-nosed runner. This will be his first game playing against his former team, as he was drafted and has spent his whole career playing for St. Louis. Look for Atlanta to try and feed SJAX the rock early and often to set up the play-action.
    [​IMG]
    *The key to the game will be the St. Louis defensive front. Led by Chris Long and Robert Quinn, if the Rams can stop the run game of Atlanta, and pressure Matt Ryan into quick decisions, I think they will find great success.

WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS
    FOR THIS GAME? WHO TAKES IT AND WHAT WILL THE SCORE BE?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  2. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

I think Matty ice will pull this one out in a tight one 31-28.

• Like Like x 1
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

ROBERT QUINN takes Matt Ryan's lunch money.

Rams 24 - Falcons 21

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Big matchup. Tough for me to decide.

5. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

i know xxkimura stick skills are nothing to overlook. He is a great player and has a similar team to his Broncos in GS, a tough runner in Steven Jackson. I am interested to see how he throws without Peyton Manning, but nonetheless Matty Ice has targets and a good arm.

I see too much fire power on the Falcons side, I know his game style (or at least the one he used in GS) and it's dangerous.

Falcons win 31-17

6. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

I think Unlike the real 2013 NFL Falcons, HK Falcons are going to be a force. 34-10....Hot-lanta.

7. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

BRUCE80 has skills. Rams win by a touchdown.

8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

ATL shawty, goin wit Matty "Natural Ice" Ryan to lead those Dirties to a win, 20 - 10

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thought this was a User v. CPU game ... I ain't betting against the CPU this week (no offense)

Rams 28 - 13

11. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    it was a user-user...until Bruce decided he couldn't play last night

• Like Like x 1