Game Of The Week: Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 22, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Game Of The Week: Week 2

Week 2

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(g-force-28's) Wisconsin Badgers @ (VTEaZyE's) Arizona State Sun Devils

How can this not be the game of the week for week 2? In Bowlin' for Roses' first user game ever Wisconsin travels to Sun Devil Stadium to take on the 0-0 Sun Devils. In what seems to be a game of Defensive stars will Jay Valai add a 1 to the Badgers' win column or will Mike Nixon notch coach VTEaZyE's first win as head coach of the Sun Devils?

2. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

[​IMG]

More like Dmitri Nance than Mike Nixon, haha. He carried my team this week. Look for him to make a Heisman appearance. He is the real deal.

Great game, again, by G-Force. He can play. He took advantage of my early passing mistakes and nearly put me away in the 3rd. Hope I meet him again in the Rose Bowl, or some other Pac-10/Big 10 bowl game.

3. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

great game VtEazyE.
    I was going strong in the 1st half.
    2nd half was a whole other ball game for me.
    I started off strong with a pick, but fumbled on the return which lead to a td.
    Then i got sacked and fumbled on a drive that was looking real promising.
    Then it was over basically. lol.
    That was a great game VT and i look forward to playing you again.
    Got to love sim style ball!

4. controllerabuser

vteazye, well my friend that's what happens in football.. guys perform and get a name lol..

both of you guys, thanks for getting your game in so quickly and glad to hear you both had a good experience.

5. controllerabuser

vteazye, well my friend that's what happens in football.. guys perform and get a name lol..

both of you guys, thanks for getting your game in so quickly and glad to hear you both had a good experience.