Game Of The Week: Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 28, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Game Of The Week: Week 3

Week 3

"My Nittany Lions are ready to defeather the Ducks as we will be looking to be the ones flying south this winter to do some BCS bowlin'."

[​IMG][​IMG]

(cimmy24's) #7 Penn State Nittany Lions @ (hackgolfer's) #14 Oregon Ducks

Week 3 features another battle between the Pac Ten and Big Ten. PSU and Oregon are hoping to throw a strike to go Bowlin' for Roses. Problem is only one will come out of this quarrel undefeated with a better chance of making it to Pasadena.

Coach Hackgolfer stated earlier during practice this week, "I talked to my Ducks this week about how to prepare for the game against Penn State.. After a solid performance by the D last week against Purdue, I warned against the explosiveness Penn State can bring to the table.. My DB's know to stay on their toes to be ready for anything and everything.. The offense needs to focus on controlling the game speed and keeping long possessions.. If we can limit Penn States T.O.P. then we can send those Lions quacking back home.."

Coach Cimmy24, when finally reached said, "I am anxious to see how the Lions perform on the road. We have some young guys who have yet to play a game away from Happy Valley. Our returning starters seem comfortable with the noise but Autzen is a whole different animal. I think i will be ready to put our undefeated season on the line and give the Ducks another notch in the loss column. Our defense is ready to make running the ball a challenge and force them to throw. My Nittany Lions are ready to defeather the Ducks as we will be looking to be the ones flying south this winter to do some BCS bowlin'."

On a side note: in the future, if i ask you for a quote, please do not give me a damn short story. Thank you :D

2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

How about Michigan vs. UCLA? ;)

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Come on controller....#7 Penn State @ #14 Oregon...it doesn't get any better than that!!!! 2 Ranked Teams, 2 Respected Users (IMO), 1 Winner, All at Autzen!!! I've got a feeling you are going to see a TON of points in this one.