Game Of The Week: Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Aug 8, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Game Of The Week: Week 6

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(hackgolfer04's) #12 Oregon Ducks (3-2) @ (ryty32's) UCLA Bruins (2-2)

Huge game in the Pac Ten as the #12 Oregon Ducks head to UCLA to take on the Bruins. The Pac Ten is still looking for somebody to break away from the pack. After being snubbed for the POW in week 5 Ducks running back Legarrette Blount is pretty pissed off. He said after practice Thursday that he was, "out to make a statement and the Bruins were in his path." Can Kevin Prince, the young QB from UCLA keep the heated Duck off the field? Only time will tell as these two are ready for battle.

Coach ryty32, addressed the media by saying, "quite simply, this is the biggest game of the year to date for us. A win against Oregon would take us to 2 - 0 in PAC 10 and could lead to big things. It is huge for our confidence."

Controller's pick: Oregon's L. Blount will be too much for the UCLA defense. The Ducks hold their ranking and standing in the Pac Ten by winning 24-10.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Oregon 28 UCLA 17

Sorry ryty, no hard feelings. I have unforunately have only played one of these users and the one I didn't play, I will pick for the win. Solely on better team. Offense will be too much to handle and Oregon should win this one on their way to the Rose Bowl against Minnesota.

3. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

No offense taken, especially coming from you. After all, you put up 600 passing yards on me!

I would be very surprised if I won this game. We shall see....

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

wow, cimmy, thanks for the compliment but i hope you aren't trying to jinx me!

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well I won't be able to play again until Sunday, so I have a good chance of losing. If I wasn't...PSU be smelling Roses!!!