Game Of The Week: Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Aug 10, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Game Of The Week: Week 7

[​IMG]

(controllerabuser's) Minnesota Golden Gophers 5-1(2-1) @ (cimmy24's) Penn State Nittany Lions 5-1 (1-1)

The Golden Gophers travel to Happy Valley in week 7. Former Head Coach Joe Paterno comes out of retirement as cimmy24 is on temporary leave. A big game in the Big Ten as the winner will come closer to getting a chance to smell some roses. Will the cpu spoil the Gophers chances? Or will Adam Weber, Duane Bennett and Eric Decker have a field day against the PSU AI?

controller's pick: PSU will be too much for the Gophs in this one. I think the Gophers would have a better shot at winning this game had cimmy been on the sidelines. 38-17 PSU

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im going to have to take penn here to....if cimmy was here id be different story but penn st. got talent and i think the cpu gna do sum crazy things against ur defense...sry:)

3. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Yep. On the road against a team with more overall talent. Good luck, but I think the Nittany Lions will win this one by at least two scores. Your Defense is gonna have to be on point, maybe force some turnovers to help your chances.

4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Penn State and Robo QB are taking this game to the house.. Sorry controller.. Gotta go with the Cheesy AI on this one..

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Wow....appreciate all the love guys....everyone thinks he could beat me but not the CPU? Ha!!!

FG at the end for the Gophs on their way to the Rose...

Minn 31 PSU 28