Game of the week - Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Mar 28, 2011.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Cal @ Oregon

This is a BIG GAME for both teams involved. NRG is last season's PAC10 and National Champion. With a bunch of walk-on's at linebacker. What is up with the PAC10 letting a defense like that win their conference? Wait, he not only won it, but was the top defense in it. And the BIG10 gets cracked on as a bunch of softies. Anyway, he needs this win to keep pace with USC in conference.

Cal needs this win to keep their hopes alive in conference play. RYTY32 has had a solid team around him since he started, just has never had that standout player that made him deadly. Well, he still may not have that, but he does have a runningback that is turning some heads this season. RB Mark Cook is the second leading rusher in the nation. He closed that gap recently with a 300+ yard performance two weeks ago. The next week he goes out and has TWO, not one, BUT TWO kickoffs returned for a touchdown. This guy is electric. Watch out for him.

As far as this game goes, it is at "The Zoo", so that is a big advantage for the Ducks. The Bears fight back with an experinced bloke at QB, Tim Waller. If he can find his big targets, this will keep the Oregon defense off balance. On the Ducks side of the ball, there is one sure thing, RB Dontae Williams will be the one holding the rock when the lines stop. The guy has accounted for 12 of the Ducks touchdowns this season. They have the offense to win it again, we will see if the defense is up to the task.

My take, Coach Ry is a little under the weather, but he puts together a solid gameplan and wins this one while taking a knee.

Mike

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Nice...big game in the Pac 10. Tough call. I can't go against Ducks at Autzen. Oregon wins 20-16.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great stuff man, its hard to go against Oregon at the zoo. Give me the Ducks 27-24

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I'm going with the Cal Bears in this one.

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

"With a bunch of walk-on's at linebacker. What is up with the PAC10 letting a defense like that win their conference? Wait, he not only won it, but was the top defense in it."

LOL, that's exactly what I was saying last year! I think that groups overall defense was B-? I think that's the same for this year haha.

Anyways, Cal is always a tough match-up. Going to try and stop Cook, but that is one badddd dude.

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

my team is the walking dead. 99 WR out for the season. 95 HB out for 8 weeks. 92 QB out for the season

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

So.. Did you win or lose??

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

He won, 35-14. Big time performance.

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

who knew???