Game of The Week

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by nellycuz, Dec 31, 2014.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

The 8-1 AFC South Champions to-be Houston Texans (kcstlmang ) visit the 7-2 Bengals of Cincinnati (Andyman33 ) who currently sit atop of the AFC North by a game.

gow.png

The Texans come into this one on a 7 game wining streak, not having lost since Week 2. They are red hot right now just taking down then undefeated, Denver Broncos. This is one of the high powered offenses in the TMFL and the game vs the Bengals should be no different. Texans are lead by Ryan Mallet who is Top 5 in passing and leads the league in TDs with 21. Mark Ingram keeps this team balanced as he's rushed for 713 yards and 6 TD this year.

The Bengals are on a little tear themselves, winning their last 6 games after losing 2 in a row to the Jets and the Steelers. This is a pretty big game for the Bengals to keep their one game cushion on the AFC North. There is no secret to this offense, Gio Bernard is the key and has 14 touchdowns on the ground this year making is push for league MVP. These guys do not turn the ball over as Andy dalton has only thrown 1 INT in 9 games.

I think this will be a high scoring game as both teams like to put up some points and have the weapons to do so. I think the Texans are hot right now but they get checked by the home field advantage of the Bengals. Turnovers are the difference in this one. Mallet throws 3 picks, Dalton throws 1 and the Bengals take this in a thriller, 34-31.

Game Ball goes to Gio Bernard: 125 yards 2 TDs

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  2. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Andy and KC, if you guys could post the time and day this is set to kick off, I'm sure some folks would like to watch it if one of you could stream, thanks!!

3. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Rematch of a very heated AFC Championship game!

Texans are playing great and get their revenge in this one as the offense explodes. 42-31 Texans

4. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

tmfl8.JPG
    Even the SHARPS say this one will be close...

This one will be a shoot out, the Bengals are super pass happy which could result in turnovers; but they're at home... This one will come down to which team can capitalize the most of the other teams mistakes. I'll take the Bengals at home, 41-38.

5. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

Yea these two days are busy for me not sure when we are going to get this in.

6. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

Aka we aren't going to I guess

7. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

Well I played cpu and damn I hate playing all madden lol. In any case we were stuffed at the end of regulation on 3rd down at the 2 and had to settle for a fg. Then lost in ot. It wasn't without a loss from r the Texans though as they lost mallett after a huge hit. And bengals also lost their starting lolb for a period as well

8. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Dang... I should go on ap the rest of the season... Maybe I could win out! Bummer to lose to CPU... But I know I would have a tough time with the CPU also.. All madden is tough!

9. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

Yea, that's a bummer about Mallet but I had a blast new years and new years day so well worth it.