Game of the Week

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Game of the Week

... goes to Basis and his great writeup of the beat down he put on Tennessee.

Check the features.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Good job Basis!

3. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Very well done.

Haden's kick return TD reminded me - does anyone know the deal with him getting snaps at QB? (Not on Basis' team, I'm talking about Meyer's)

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Surely Haden getting snaps at QB is another version of the "Wild Whatever", not that UF needs anymore studs with tons of speed lining up at QB to run that stuff like Harvin did last year...Geez.

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Probably, but it seems strange to do with with a CB when you have so many freak RB's that you'd think we be better runners. Maybe he was a high school QB though and they want a legitimate passing threat.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Thanks guys. As for Haden at the helm of the Wildcat, I really don't follow Florida in real life but like Dat I think that would be dumb. Unless he has THAT much better of an arm than either Rainey and/or Moody. I feel bad for Moody that until Demps got hurt, I had a tough time getting him on the field. Kid is a junior that is lower on the depth chart than two younger guys. If he sucked, he could deal with it, but he is good himself!