**GAME OF THE YEAR THUS FAR**

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jmillhimes, Dec 4, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

**GAME OF THE YEAR THUS FAR**

#1 GT VS #11 OU

OU Jumped out all over GT...Going into halftime it was 20-0! 7 drop passes by GT and 2 INT returns by OU

GT comes back and takes a lead 21-20 with 2:56 left....To much time. OU drives down and scores on a 1 yard run to make it 26-21 after a failed 2 point conversion. 16 seconds left.

Rod Jones returns the kickoff 70 yards to the OU 19. 7 Seconds left...Luallen breaks to the Left and hits Rod Jones on a jump pass at the goalline and he fights in with NOTIME LEFT.

GT SURVIVES 29-26.

I thought for sure JHEB was gonna Crush me. My Defense actually won me that game because I have no passing game at all. (6-18 for 93 yards 1 td, 2 int)

2. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Wow, I know JHeb is kicking himself for letting that big of a lead slip away. Nice comeback Jmillhimes, way to keep composure after being shut out in the first half.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Thanks. JHEB noticed the same thing I did after the game......

Jones knee appears to be down at the 1????? I have the pic going on my blog as we speak

GT BLOG

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

What an amazing game! I gotta update the OFFL website tomorrow, between Jello's posts and this game, we have some serious awesome content that needs to go up.

Great game GT and OU!

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Even though I was totally pissed, I managed to save 5 vids from the GaTech/OU game...I'll do a write up soon.

JMill, I've only got one thing to point out about your blog pics...We're in the wrong uni's. Ha...I'm amazed you got that pic though. How long did that take?

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

He won't see your alternate uniforms just like you won't see his alternate uniforms. It's a long standing bug in NCAA.

7. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Does OU have an alternate uniform?

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Well, OU wore their usual home crimson jersey while Tech wore, well, I can't recall what they wore...All white I think. What I'm saying is this: JMill went and recreated the situation but chose the wrong uni's. That pic he has isn't from the game, it's recreated. No biggie for sure, I was just pointing it out.

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Wait, are you serious??? iI didnt recreate anything. I posted those pic's 15 minutes after our game? I didnt even know how to select pic's from reels until Basis told me a few weeks ago.

As for uniforms, I wore Yellow and Black. I cant remember if OU did wear white. I thought it was maroon?

Did not doc any pics. The knee down before the endzone is real as is Sooners scream fest

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

What? Really??? How do you get pics from the vids? And yes, it was in Norman so the Sooners wore their normal crimson tops...Wierd?!?!

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I figured you knew how to do this with all of the great pics you've taken.

When you're looking @ the list of all of your plays, you push "A" to see the highlight which you can then save. Instead of pushing "A," if you push "X" instead, it'll take you to the instant replay of that play and you can take the picture like you can for any other instant replay.

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Wow, I never knew this information...Thanks! This is SOOOO helpful.

13. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

I never knew this either. Wow. I always thought that they should have had a feature like that. Thanks!

14. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

If I had ever paid attention to that screen I would have seen how it says at the bottom to push "X" to view the replay.

Duh!!